thirty one | welcome to miami

VICTORIA'S POV:

I woke up to someone nudging me, I open my eyes to see Camila's chocolate ones across from mine.

"WAKE UP, WE ARE GOING HOME SOONNNN!" she sings, *cough SCREAMS cough*

I block my ears and close my eyes again, I feel myself getting picked up, however I stay limp and embrace the scent of vanilla.

Before I knew it, I got thrown into what I believe is my bunk, as I open my eyes I see Lauren walking off and Normani walking my way.

"Get y'all shit together hoe we leave early tomorrow morning," she said before walking to her bunk, starting to clean.

- - - - -

By the time we all had finished it was around 10:00pm and I was tired, hungry and thirsty.

I walk into the front lounge to see pizza boxes and bottles of soda spread around everywhere. "Victoria, honey, there's both plain cheese and margherita over there," I heard someone say but I couldn't catch who it was. Although, I'm certain it was Ally.

Firstly, she's a little women,
Secondly, who says 'honey' anymore?

I walk over to the closest cheese pizza and take a slice, I then find a margherita and take a slice also.

As I take a seat next to Lauren, she looks over at me and smiles. "I'm glad you're eating more Tori."

I look at her and smile a toothless smile, little does she know, I'm eating the same as I used to.

We sit and chat for a while, however, decide to go to sleep as we have to wake up earlier than usual.

- - - - -

I put the last of my bags on the baggage carousel and throw my backpack over my shoulders.

Lauren, Camila and I start saying our goodbyes, I see Dinah tearing up. I run and jump on her back, hugging her from behind.

"Don't cryyyyy," I drag out, "We all see each other in a few weeks," I say and smile at her.

She turns around and taps the top of my nose as she scrunches her face, "I know, text me okay?!" I laugh and nod my head jumping off her.

I hug Mani and Ally, "Text me you little shit!" Normani says laughing, Ally hits the back of her head making us all burst into a fit of giggles.

"I NEED TO GO, BAH FELICIAS!" Dinah says running off to her gate. Camren and I walk to our gate and show our tickets, the lady gives us a fake smile and holds her hand out into the direction of the terminal.

I sit in the window seat with Lauren in the middle and Camila on the end. We take off as I plug in a pair of earphones and shuffle my playlist of the month.

- - - - -

As we make our way out of the plane Lauren grabs ahold my hand a squeezes it firmly. I swear this girl senses when I'm anxious, saying I was nervous would be nothing less of a lie, however, saying I was terrified would fit this situation perfectly.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Lauren's hand is tugged out of mine and I look up to see her sprinting to her family. I look to the side and see Camila doing the same thing, not knowing what to do, I stand there, uncomfortable and out of place.

Lauren sprints back to me, I smile at her, however, she doesn't take much time to notice as she picked up her bags that she dropped on the way.

Taylor, I believe walks up to me and engulfs me in a hug. I reciprocate almost instantaneously, feeling an enormous amount of comfort come from the girl.

We break apart and she sticks her hand out, "Nice to meet you again, Vic," I smile and shake her hand.

"Nice to meet you again too, Tay,"

We walk back to her parents hand in hand, Clara looks at me and smiles softly, she places her arms out inviting me in for a hug.

She brings me close and I smile softly, "You look so much like her, Victoria," I hear her whisper. My eyes become watery as one single tear flows from my left eye.

"Welcome home,"

a/n
i really want to start writing again