eighteen | going live

DINAH'S POV:

"Hey Guys!" Said Ally into the laptop. We are currently doing a live, explaining that we will be staying in Brisbane longer then we thought.

"So, we have some important news to share with you all." I said into the camera.

"Lauren, would you like to say it?" Lauren gave me a nod before starting her speech.

"So yes, as Dinah said we have some important things to tell you guys, first off our tour is doing amazing so thank you all for that." She said giving a sweet smile.

"However, the days will be changed for the shows in Perth and Adelaide as we will be staying in Brisbane longer than we anticipated." She took a deep breath as comments stated piling in making sure we were all ok and why we would be staying longer.

"Although the reasons are personal to why we are staying longer, they may be shared once everything is sorted. We are truly sorry for all the inconvenience." She said then finished off with.

"We love you harmonizers so much, and we are so happy that you understand our troubles." After that Lauren looked like she was about to break out in tears and minute. And honestly, I was too.

"Thank you guys, and we are truly sorry." Camila said into the camera making a heart with her hands.

"Yes, thank you for understanding guys!" Mani said adding onto what Camila has said.

"Anything else to add?" Ally said looking back at all of us. We shook our heads no and she turned back around.

"Bye harmonizers!" I said into the laptop we all waved as I ended the live.

I turned to see al the girls on the verge of tears, Lauren and Mani already crying. We all sat on the couch together keeping each other company until everyone composed themselves.

"I'm going for a walk. Maybe I can find something." I said to the girls.

"I'm coming too." Lauren said. Great. I really wanted to go and thing about my feeling for Victoria, but looks like that can't happen. Stop! What are you doing Dinah, she's fucking missing and you're thinking about yourself?!

"Ok Laur, let's go." I said to her smiling a toothy smile. We both grabbed our phones and walked off the bus. We probably walked around for 5 minutes in pure silence, until she spoke up.

"I know you like Victoria." She said to me. I went wide eyed and looked down.

"And I can tell she likes you too, a lot. It's the way she looks at you." I smiled and looked up at her while she was smiling at me.

"And I think it's fine if you date her." She said to me immediately enlightening my mood.

"But if you hurt her Dinah." She said her voice terse and scary.

"Don't think you're off the hook." She said looking me straight in the eye.

"I won't, I would never. If I hurt her I could never forgive myself." I said being truthful. Lauren just smiled which made me smile.

Until she stopped dead in her tracks. Looking up with her there it was. The motel she was taken from.

"Call the girls Laur, tell them to come here, we'll go to the garden store pick up a few things to knock out whoever too her. Because we are getting our Victoria back." I said not taking my eyes of the building.

I could see from the corner of my eye Lauren pulling her phone to her ear. I looked at the building in front of me. I was inspecting every little detail of the motel. If someone pulled me in a dark room and told me to identify every part of the motel I would be able to do so.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Lauren nudged me. "They're on their way, coming as fast as the can without getting caught up with fans." She said to me.

I nodded my head and sat down on the bench outside of the motel, Lauren sitting next to me. I could see her picking at her nails. A nervous tick she does when she's nervous.

I wrapped my arm around her and told her "Don't worth Ralph, we'll get her back." I said positively, knowing we will do anything to find her.