six | lauren's shirt

VICTORIA'S POV:

We were now up to the eighteenth question and it was Dinah's turn again.

"C'mon Dinah make this a juicy one!" Camila spoke loudly. Making us all laugh at how blunt she was.

"Hmm ok, I got it. Victoria Belpario, are you gay, bi or straight?" Dinah asked honestly. We were all kinda in shock after Dinah said that but she asked so I guess I will tell.

"Well if you all are dying to know..... I'm bisexual." Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground and I didn't know whether that was good or bad , so I just sat there awkwardly. "OMG VIC WERE SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" They all said in harmony.

"Wow, you all said that in harmony!" They all looked at me and giggled until Normani spoke up.

"Well they don't call us Fifth Harmony for nothing!" As she did that we all laughed, I'm glad these girls are sweethearts and I can tell them things that I haven't been able to tell anyone. It doesn't mean I will open up about everything, but somethings.

"Girls, we should go to sleep, number one it's 2:34 am, and number two w shave a show tomorrow," Ally said while we all nodded our heads.

"That's cool where are you guys heading to?" I asked truly not knowing here they where heading off to?"

"Sydney," Lauren replied tiredly. With that we all got up and headed to the bunks. Lauren said earlier I could change in the back lounge, so that's where I headed. I pulled out a pair of comfy shorts then silently cursed myself for not having any oversized tips to sleep in, I walked over to Lauren.

"Hey, um I forget to pack an oversized top to sleep in and um I usually sleep in a sports bra and um can I borrow a top? Please?"

"Victoria, don't worry baby girl I can give you as many tops as you need ok?" I shyly nodded while she handed me a Bob Marley t-shirt. I mumbled a thanks and gave her a hug which she soon hugged back and kissed the top of my head.

I crawled in my bunk then took off my hoodie then put in Lauren's Bob Marley t-shirt on me. It smelt like vanilla, just like Lauren, I immediately felt at home. I went under the covers and cuddled up to the pillows surrounding me. That's all I remember before darkness took over me and soon I was in a deep sleep.

-------

-This is just a cute one that I wanted to do, so you could find out Victoria's sexuality-