eight | luna park

LAUREN'S POV:

I woke up before Ally and Victoria. I hope Victoria understands that I love her so much even though I haven't said it to her yet I really do love her. I walked into the bathroom to freshen up and get rest for the day when I saw the tiniest drop of red on the counter.

Confused I got closer to study the small speck. I couldn't make out what it was so I just wiped it off with a towel. It couldn't have been the big of a deal.

Sooner or later all the girls had woken up, not including Victoria. It was only 8:27 so I thought I would let her sleep. I called all the girls in Camila's room so that if Victoria where to wake up she wouldn't know what we were talking about.

"Girls! Pay attention, I have something to say so please just listen," I said in a terse voice meaning this was important. They all shot up and let me speak.

"Okay, so I would up early this morning, before any of you, so I walked in the bathroom to get ready and there was a drip of red just on the counter. And I'm not quite sure what it is and it's getting me nervous," I said nervously.

"It couldn't have been Victoria right?" Camila spoke, "That's the thing Camz! I hope she's not doing what I think she's doing." I said shaking, Camila could sense that I was upset so she wrapped her arms around me and I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Listen laur, the only thing we can do is just keep and eye on her, and it we see anything we give each other a look and we ask to speak in priviate one-on-one. Then if it really is Victoria, Lauren you can talk to her, your her cousin and her idol," Ally said before giving me a sympathetic look.

"Ally's right," Camila said right after Ally had finished. Dinah and Normani both nodded their heads in agreement. "Okay, then if that's the plan, we stick to it," I said before standing up and walking out the room.

VICTORIA'S POV:

I woke up to no-one in the room. I thought it was a little odd, maybe they just went out to get breakfast or something I said to myself. I got up walking to the bathroom. I took a shower and washed my hair and brushed my teeth.

I got changed into my white shorts with my black Nirvana tank tucked into them, then put my black and white flannel of top but not doing up the buttons. I then put on my chokers and bracelets around my wrist so you couldn't see the cuts.

It was around 9:30 and I heard Ally walk back into our hotel room with a Waffle House bag in her hand. Five seconds later the rest of the girls came tumbling in sitting down and getting ready to eat.

"C'mon Tori," I heard Lauren say. "Kk, I'm coming," I said immediately regretting what I had just said. As I walked into the kitchen area of the room I heard Dinah say "THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" We all laughed at her comment then we laughed even harder when Ally smacked the back of her head.

Morning Mama Alls." I said to Ally as she gave me a warm smile and a side hug. I sat down to eat which was really me just eating not even a quarter of Lauren's waffle.

"So, what ya'll wanna do today?" Camila said to me.

"Umm, I don't mind. I'll just tag along where ever you girls go," I said back to her giving her a slight smile.

"LUNA PARK!" Mani screamed so loudly I'm pretty sure Luna Park did hear.

"Okay then! I guess where going to Luna Park!" I said while giggling through my sentence.

*At Luna Park*

We were pretty lucky that barley anyone was there, I could tell all the girls were excited and so was I, I just wanted to get on a ride! "LET'S GOOOOOOO!" Camila, Dinah and Normani all yelled at the same time while grabbing my hand and pulling me with them. I looked up to so we were at the Dodgem cars.

"YAS" I screamed I used to love the dodgem cars before my parents passed.

We paid for our tickets and we all got in. I was in a yellow car with Camila, Mani and Sally where in a blue car and Lauren and Dinah where in a red car. The sirens went off and Camila was driving terribly so I grabbed the wheel and drove like a mad person. Ally was literally driving like it was an actual road. Then all of a sudden you hear "YO GRANDMA, MOVE OUT THE WAY BISH!" Coming from Dinah, and that made us all burst out laughing.

Sooner or later it was nearly dark, I was guessing around 8pm when we all decided to go on the Ferris Wheel. We all sat on one together. Ally, Dinah and Camila on one side, then myself, Lauren and Normani. I was looking outside of the bars while taking photos. When I turned off my phone I felt arms wrap around my waist and then a face rest on my head. I could smell them and they smelt like vanilla, and I immediately knew it was Lauren. I leaned against her and whispered a "thank you."

"For what baby girl?" Lauren spoke sweetly in that beautiful raspy voice.

"Taking me under your wing I guess." I mumbled she just kissed my cheek and held me tighter for the rest of the ride.

-------

-Sorry for not uploading but where I live it's 11:24 pm on Easter Saturday, so happy nearly Easter-

is this a dream? (fifth harmony)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara