four | say that again?

VICTORIA'S POV:

I turned around and faced Lauren. "Well there are multiple answers, 1, I don't have anything on me therefor I don't have my belongings, 2, I will be a burden among all of you and lastly, I literally met you and hour ago."

They all looked at me like I was crazy, until Ally spoke up. "We can go past and grab you're things, you are not a burden you are Lauren's cousin and we met you an hour ago so what? We wanna take care of you Victoria."

"How do I know this isn't all planned, how do I know that you aren't making this all up? And like I'm from Australia, and Lauren's from America and she Cuban, I'm Italian. It just doesn't make sense." I'm still super sceptical, I mean who wouldn't be? Even though Lauren told me before that we are in fact cousins there has to be more to the story. "Girls leave the room" Lauren said sternly. They all quickly scurried out of the room leaving just Lauren and I.

"Victoria" she spoke softly, "why don't you believe me?" I felt trapped under her gaze, damn those eyes. I don't know why I don't believe her, I guess I've always had trouble trusting and believing people since my parents passed away.

"Victoria, please baby girl."

"I don't know, it just doesn't make sense, you're Cuban and I'm Italian, and you were born in America and I was born in Australia." I looked down while a thick tension filled the air. Suddenly the ground become very interesting. I heard Lauren exhale a deep breath which made me look up at her.

"Victoria, our moms are sisters, that's how we are related, our dads are different nationalities. Victoria you weren't born in Australia, you were born in America. I remember you moved when you were 2 I think. Then your parents, and you know and things happened and now here we are." I had to close my eyes just to take in all this new information.

"How do you know all of this?" I questioned my voice stern so she knew I wasn't playing any games.

"My mom, she misses you and talks about you all the time, she misses her Goddaughter and her niece." My jaw dropped to the floor after hearing that, all this information is hitting me straight in the face.

"You're my Godsister too?" She nodded her head as a tear drop fell across her check. I didn't say anything I just ran to her and gave her one of the most important hugs I had ever given. She wrapped her arms around me like I was about to disappear.

"So you wanna give us your address so we can grab you're things?" I nodded quickly, as she giggled. She grabbed my hand and we started walking to go and find the girls, but as we were walking I couldn't help but think about what she said...

"Victoria, our moms are sisters."

-------

-Is this a little bit better?-