sixteen | snatched

VICTORIA'S POV:

I shivered as I stepped out of the motel lobby. It was like a big gush of wind flew straight toward me. I didn't realise it would be this cold in the morning.

I started walking back to the bus. Words can't describe how nervous I am. I'm feeling a lot of things at the moment. But I'm mostly scared that the girls are going to hate me when I get back.

I was lost in my train of thought until I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I snapped my head back to see what was grabbing me, a person, with a black mask on. How is no one seeing this?! I fought of this person, then as I turned to run another person was there.

That's all I remember before everything disappeared.

-----

LAUREN'S POV
"Why isn't she back yet?!" I was pacing up and down the hallway of the bus. I'm so fucking nervous. Where is she?

"Jauregui, stop fucking pacing up and and down she'll be here soon." I heard Mani say behind me. But I couldn't, I couldn't stop pacing. We have 10 minutes then we have to leave!

"If she's not back in 10 minutes I'm going to find her." I said while shoving my phone back in my pocket.

"But we leave in 10 minutes." I heard Camila sat softly.

"Exactly, I'm going to go find her, just finish the tour without me, I don't know and I don't care." Everyone gave me a sympathetic look while nodding their heads.

My ringtone starting playing, not just any ring tone, Victoria's ringtone.

"GIRLS IT'S HER!" I yelled getting everyone's attention.
Lauren=BOLD     Victoria=Normal

Lauren: "Baby, where are you?" My voice was laced with concern.

Victoria: "Lauren please, you need to help me, I got snatched I don't know where I am. I woke up and no ones here."

Lauren: "WHAT? Is there any signs of where you are?"

Victoria: "No, there's nothing. I got snatched right outside of *random motel name* please see if there are any clues, just help me get out of here, I need you Lauren." Victoria's voice was cracking  by the minute.

Lauren: "Baby, we are coming ok? We'll find you, you'll be back with us soon ok?."

Victoria: "Quickly please, I don't want anything to happen." I heard some noises in the background. "Shit someone's coming, I love you Lauren."

Lauren: " I love you too Tori, so much."
Then the line went dead.

"What's going on?" Asked all the girls at the same time.

"She's gone." I simply said.

"But we will get her back."

-Victoria and Lauren's ily aw cute-