eleven | what would lauren say?

VICTORIA'S POV:

I woke up with arms wrapped around me lightly. I turned around to see Dinah's sleeping face. She's so beautiful. I can't be crushing on her, she's three years older then me! (i know Dinah is not 18) She probably finds me annoying, like an annoying little sister. I hope she doesn't look at me like that.

"You know it's rude to stare." I heard Dinah say to me while opening one eye. I started blushing so hard I had to turn away. Until she pulled me around making me look at her.

"Is the wittle baby embarrassed?" Dinah said to me in her little baby voice that was so fricking cute.

DINAH'S POV
Victoria is so adorable, I really like her. That might sound weird because I'm older then her, but it's only three years!

"Oh, I'm sowwy!" I said to her because she was obviously upset at me.

"It's ok baby." She said to me, my God why is she so cute and hot at the same time! No! Fuck Dinah do you hear yourself?

"C'mon Vic, let's get up." She nodded her head so we walked out of the back lounge hand-in-hand. As soon as we walked to the front part of the bus I saw Lauren eyeing Victoria and I both. But mainly me. I shrugged it off and went to pour myself a bowl of Cheerios.

I turned around to see Victoria giggling at something Ally had said. She's so cute! Then once again I saw Lauren staring at me. I turned to face her straight in her eyes, she had a look in her eye but I couldn't tell what it was showing.

I saw Victoria get up and walk into the bunk area. I couldn't remember if she ate anything because I was over thinking everything going on with Lauren! Damn you Lauren!

-------

After we all got changed I saw Victoria come out of the bus in a pair of black ripped jeans, a grey cropped t-shirt with and alien face in the side and some Adidas Superstars. She looked effortlessly beautiful just in casual attire. She gave me a quick smile before walking into the venue with Normani and Ally.

"You like her, don't you?" I heard Camila say as she popped up out of nowhere.

"God Chanch, chill dawg." I said trying to keep calm after she just asked me what I think she asked me.

"Cheechee, just answer the question." She said quickly back.

"Do you think Lauren will kill me if I said yes?" Camila looked at me trying to read me, but I wasn't going to let her.

"I doubt Lauren would be mad, but if you hurt Victoria Lauren will flip her shit." Camila said to me honestly.

"Yeah Chanch, your right." I exhaled a breath. "What the hell do I do?" Camila looked at me and just shrugged her shoulders.

"Wait a little, if you keep on developing feelings talk to Victoria about it." I smiled widely at her and gave her a sweet ass hug basically thanking her for helping me.

Camila walked off and I felt someone's eyes burning holes in the back of my head. I decided to put away the feeling and turned the corner, whilst turning the corner someone caught me eye. Lauren.

- - - - - - -

-ayeeeeee, guess who's off of school, thank god, but I only have two weeks because in Australia we don't have summer break yet 😒-