twenty eight | a big mess

VICTORIA'S POV:

I woke up to a pounding headache on the left side of my head. I tried my best to lift myself up but I couldn't.

I looked down at my hands only to see that they were chained to the ground. I heard footsteps, as I looked up my eyes locked with grey ones.

Mr. Cotton's grey eyes.

"Please.... Please don't hurt me." I said with a shaky voice.

He looked down on me and smiled. His smile getting as high as the Grinch's.

"Oh Victoria." He said pulling a pocket knife out of thin air and dragging it down my right cheek.

He dragged the knife up and down my cheek, every time it moved I could feel the knife weeping deeper into my skin.

"Please..... Please stop. I.... It hurts." I said as I start to feel blood running down my cheek.

"They never loved you." He said as he pointed the knife to my left cheek and started to pick at it.

"What? Who never loved me?"  "That girl, all of those girls, they don't say it, but I can tell they hate you, you annoy the shit out of them. Actually now that I think of it."

He stopped and looked as if he was thinking of an after thought.

"No one likes you, everyone hates you."

But my heart didn't ache, it didn't break, because I knew it was true.

He put the knife up to my throat and pressed it there.

"Everybody fucking hates you! Everyone especially Lauren!" He shouted at me. And that's when I started to cry.

I screamed and screamed for Lauren. All that could be heard where screams coming from me. I just wanted Lauren.

Then like that Mr. Cotton disappeared, and Lauren appeared in front of me. But she didn't look like herself.

Her hair was wild and messy, her clothes where ripped up with red spots that have seeped through, her pupils where dilated and her eyes where a dark shade of grey.

"Just so you know Victoria." She said, her voice extremely low and raspy.

"No one, and I repeat NO ONE likes you. Mmk?" She said and laughed in my face.

"Also, wake up." What wake up? What is she going on about?

"Victoria, wake the fuck up!"

-----

I jolted awake, my head just missing the top of the bunk. Someone grabbed a hold of my shoulders and I flinched away.

"Victoria, baby? You had a nightmare, you were moving and....." I turned to face Dinah with a concerned look on her face.

My heart hurting, I moved past her and ran not the bathroom locking the door behind me. I stand behind the door slowly sliding down and nestling my head in my knees.

I heard and felt the door banging, continuous calls of my name and calls for other people. But I don't care, they don't love me, it's all and act just to make me feel good about myself.

I got up and looked in the mirror, I looked like a dishevelled mess. My hair was everywhere, I had tear stains along my cheeks and a few stray tears rolling down also. My eyes are red and puffy due to the crying. And my wrists are in pain, they usually don't hurt this much after I cut. Maybe I was just leaning on it while sleeping.

-----

LAUREN'S POV:

What. The. Fuck.

The bus is a mess.

I'm a mess.

The girls are a mess.

Victoria is a mess.

My life is just a mess.

And just to make this better. It's 3:48 am.

"DINAH!" I yelled from the bathroom door.

I see Dinah running to me from the front of the bus. As she ran to me I noticed the worry that was showing on her face.

"What." I took a step closer to her.

"The." Another step.

"Fuck." Another step.

"Happened?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I..... I."

"I what hm?" I said to her.

"My cousin has locked herself in the bathroom, and you." I said pointing my finger in her chest. "Where the only one that saw her beforehand." I said pushing my finger more into her chest.

"So I'll ask again. What the fuck happened?" Dinah let out a shaky breath.

"She was having a nightmare, tossing and turning in the bunk. She mumbled things like 'Lauren, Dinah, that's not true' and things along those lines. Then tears starting falling down her cheeks. I kept telling her to wake up. I was shaking and shaking her until she woke up." A tear fell from Dinah's eye.

"When she woke up, she looked at me with so much sadness, and so much anger at the same time. Then she moved me aside and ran out. And now locked herself in the bathroom." More tears started falling from Dinah's eyes.

"I swear Lauren, I didn't do anything." She said.

I engulfed her in a hug and she lent her head on my shoulder. We stood there for a good couple of minutes. I didn't let her go until I knew she would be ok. Eventually she lifted her head off of my shoulder and said.

"When you get her out, tell her I say sorry if I did anything, but I need rest. Night girls." The girls mumbled a 'goodnight' as Dinah walked away.

Ally busted through the door with Big Rob following closely.

"Move aside ladies, please." He said.

We moved out of the door way to let him do his thing. The bus was deadly quiet, all that could be heard was Big Rob jingling the keys searching for the correct one. Once he had found it he quickly placed it in the key hole and starting twisting and turning it.

We heard a click and all snapped our heads up to the door.

"It's unlocked ladies, I will let you open up the door. See you later on." We all mumbled a 'thank you' as he walked away.

"Lolo." I heard Camila say. I turned my head, my eyes meeting hers.

"Yeah Camz?" She walked closer and took ahold of my hand. "You open the door. We will be right here for you."

I softly smile at her and put my right hand on the door knob. I slowly turn it and push the door open. I walk in and see Victoria on the ground leaning up against the vanity cupboard door.

"At least it's nothing bad." Normani says from behind me.

I let go of Camila's hand and walk over to Victoria. Kneeling down I took her into my arms and picked her up bridal style. As I walked out of the bathroom the girls came around us and kissed her.

Camila on the tip of her nose, Normani on her cheek and Ally on her forehead. I slightly smile at the girls and whispered "goodnight."

I walked to my bunk and carefully laid Victoria down first, then I climbed in. I put the covers over both of us and kissed her lightly on the temple. She stirred lightly and ended up turning over facing me. She wrapped both of her arms around my left arm and nuzzled her head into my shoulder as she fell back into her slumber.

I craned my neck to see her. All I could see was her messy hair everywhere. This poor girl, I love her to bits, she's had a rough, stuffed up childhood. But I promise, I will give her the life she deserves.

-OMG! so it's been forever hahaha sorry. HOWEVER! i am back and I have finished writing chapter 29 soooo whose winninggggggg? lmao k bye enjoy x-