two | sneaking in

VICTORIA'S POV:

All I could hear where the screams coming from tweens and teens at the concert, then I realised I was about to make it in without getting caught. Until I felt a hand tug me back and lift me up. I struggled to get out of the persons grasp but it was too strong I could barley feel my arm, so I gave up I celebrated too soon. As they switched me around like a fricking ragdoll I faced the person, I came across a very large man. " And what do you think you're doing here missy?" He spoke to me in quite a terse voice. "Umm, well I" before I could finish my ramble I heard a sound, and then I saw a shadow at the door, I couldn't make out the figure. "Put her down Rob, now."

I heard the raspy voice say sweetly yet sternly. I swear I've heard that voice before I said to myself. But I couldn't focus on that now. "Of course Lauren." He spoke before putting me down and exiting the room.

I exhaled a sharp breath and began to walk away. "So where do you think you're going?" I heard the voice speak again, and I felt bad to turn down my idol. "Um, I'm just going to leave." My voice cracking at the end. "That's a terrible idea Victoria"

I spun around so fast I think I got whiplash. "How do you know my name?" She did her infamous Jauregui smirk and said to me "Oh Victoria I've got lots to spill."

-------

-Hopefully this is a little better, hope y'all have a great day wherever you are-