fourteen | you forgot me!

VICTORIA'S POV:

The next morning I was beyond upset, I missed my cousin, I missed my girls, I missed my parents, I just miss everything. But all the girls are busy so I'm not going to bother them because I'm not that annoying person.

I stretch my back while I get out of my bunk. I walked into the front lounge only to realise that no one is there, so I walked into the back lounge and no one was there either. I called out everyone's name throughout the bus. I couldn't believe what had just happened. THEY FORGOT ME!

That's all I needed to upset me even more. I threw on whatever I could find and packed my shit away. Then left feeling like a boss! To say the least I was done, I just walked away not even caring anymore. I was a burden anyway.

However, because we were in Brisbane I didn't know where anything was. So I just walked. Low and behold I found a motel and chose to crash there for the night.

-----

It was around 8:30pm when I got multiple texts from Lauren.

Lauren: Baby, where are you?
Lauren: Please baby girl, where are you?
Lauren: You're not on the bus, and the venue where did you go?
Lauren: Please don't tell me you ran away, Victoria please.
Lauren: Why did you ran away? Where the hell are you?

Victoria: yes i ran away
Victoria: you fucking forgot about me Lauren.

Lauren: Please Tori, tell me where you are.

Victoria: no.

Lauren: Why are you so stubborn!?

Victoria: me? stubborn? Wow says the one that forgot a fucking HUMAN BEING on a damn bus.

Lauren didn't reply after that. Instead of Lauren texting me I got a call from Camila.

Camila=Bold Victoria= Normal.

Victoria: "Hel..."

Camila: "Victoria. Where. The. Fuck. Are. You?"

Victoria: "Somewhere that you don't forget about me anymore."

Camila: "Victoria, Lauren is crying hysterically, Ally is tearing the bus apart, Mani is trying to track you're phone and Dinah locked herself somewhere. Now I'll say it again. WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Victoria: " Tell them not to worry, focus on your career don't worry about me, I'll only bring you guys down. Please Cam."

You could practically hear the desperation in my voice.

Camila: "Victoria this is serious, you're all alone God knows where please just come back, I'll even come pick you up, just please. I need you here."

Victoria: "You still here tomorrow?"

Camila: "Mhmm" I hear some rustling, "We leave to Perth at 12."

Victoria: "Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, ok?"

Camila: "Ok" she let out a shaky breath, "I miss you."

Victoria: "Miss you too."

END OF CALL.

I flopped onto the bed, I feel extremely bad that I made all of them worry like that, but I felt like I don't fit in with all of them. They are amazing girls everyone looks up to, them I'm just there.

What on earth am I gonna do when I go back there? I'll obviously talk to Lauren. She'll be the first I talk to.

And with that thought I feel asleep. Just before taking three sleeping pills.