thirty | this is that show

LAUREN'S POV:

The girls and I just finished sound check and now we're heading to eat some lunch, get ready for the meet and greet and our VIP sit down with fans.

As I reach everyone I see Dinah and Victoria standing by the chicken. Oh crap, we all know how this is going to go.

I walk over pretending to mind my own business while silently humming to myself, just to give off the effect as if I wasn't listening.

"C'mon Vic, just one piece, one piece!" I hear Dinah whisper to her.

"No Dinah." Victoria says looking down as I pick up a napkin.

"Victoria." Dinah says sternly. "Pick a piece and put it on your plate."

I look up to see Victoria placing a small piece of chicken on her plate. I tucked the napkin underneath my plate and made my way to the roast veggies, getting Dinah's attention I mouthed "Thank you." In return, a subtle nod and a smile.

After I had picked up everything I wanted, I went to go take a seat. I went up to where the girls were seated and Ally moved over for me as I took a seat. I was seated on the edge, to the right of me was Ally, next to her was Dinah, across from me was Camila, seated next to Camila was Normani and then Victoria at the end across from Dinah.

I look up at Victoria only to see her making conversation with Normani. I looked at her plate and saw a small piece of chicken lay there with some lightly dressed salad.

I let out a small sigh and take a bite out of my Macaroni and Cheese. Camila looked at me and smiled a huge toothless smile due to the food in her mouth which made me giggle loudly.

VICTORIA'S POV:

I finish my piece of chicken and feel my stomach start to feel funny. I excuse myself from the table and go quickly to the bathroom.

Once I get in I look under the stalls to see no one there. I lock the door leading into the bathroom and look into the mirror.

I run a hand through my long dark brown hair and let out a shaky breath. Wow. Once piece of chicken and my stomach feels like a tornado, shit it's painful.

I stand in the bathroom for another 5 minutes, just thinking about things. I decide I better get out before the girls start making up stupid assumptions about what I was doing in there.

As I walk back to the table I hear the girls talking about the show.

"What about the show?" I say taking a seat.

"Oh nothing." Dinah says looking at me with a smirk forming on her lips.

What.

The.

Hell.

- - - - -

The girls have probably been on stage for around an hour now. They are all currently getting ready to cover 'Take Me to Church' by Hozier.

They all take their seats. Mani and Cami on the outer, Ally and Lauren, then Dinah between all four.

Lauren starts her verse while looking out into the audience, however, the others turn to look at me through the wing and smile as I smile back at them.

They harmonize together then Camila begins her verse. Not even half way through her singing Dinah stands. They must have added something new to the show?

Dinah walks up to me and takes my hand in hers, lightly pulling me to follow her. I shake my head intensely.

"Dinah! No! Dinah please no!" I whisper yell. She ignores my begging and pulls me harder.

Until I'm on stage.

As soon as I get pulled on the crowd goes wild. Literally wild. Screams and screeches get louder as Dinah sits back down and places me on her lap. She wraps her arm tightly around my waist and begins to sing.

"Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife, offer me that deathless death, Good God let me give you my life."

Normani begins singing, then Ally takes over. She reaches over and grabs my hand making me look at her.

"To keep the Goddess on my side, she demands a sacrifice." She sings while looking at me.

They all harmonize again.

"Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife, offer me that deathless death, Good God, let me give you my life."

"Take me to church, I'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies, I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife, offer me that deathless death , Good God, let me give you my life."

They all harmonize at the end of the performance and I look down to see that now Lauren is holding my left hand and Ally is still holding my right.

The crowd erupts into claps and screams and I'm sure I saw a few fellow harmonizers crying. Being honest, I was about to cry also. For two reasons, those being:

One, that was a beautiful performance

And

Two, Dinah pulled me on stage and now everyone's staring at me.

Once the screams had calmed down Dinah brings the mic back up to her mouth.

"So this is Victoria, the mystery girl." She says with a smirk playing on her lips. And again the crowd erupts on screams. Then Lauren cuts in. "And she's my cousin, so if you act like a bitch to her, I will personally kill you."

She says, her emerald eyes seeping into the thousands of eyes before her.

I look at her with a smile as she turns and smiles back at me, she leans forward and kisses me on the cheek whispering in my ear "I love you." Before pulling away.

- - - - -

The performance was over and everyone was a little emotional, it was the last performance in Australia for who knows how long.

The team, the girls and I all had a big group hug right before heading onto the bus. I sat next to Dinah, I lean my head on her shoulder as the bus starts moving.

To say I was upset would be and understatement, I feel devastated I'm leaving my country and heading to literally the other side of the world.

Dinah must have noticed my change in demeanour and grabbed my hand making me look at her. She looked at me with so much emotion in her eyes that made me even more emotional.

She unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled me into her lap. I tucked my head into her neck and silently cried. She lifted my head and held my face with the palms of her hands.

"Victoria, just think, when you leave, it's like you leave all your bad things here, and all your good things over there. Almost like a new life, a new start." She said and smiled at me cutely.

I smiled back at her with a wide grin and pepper kissed her cheek. I lay my head back on her shoulder and try to fall asleep.

a/n, wow hi I'm back x