nine | nerves

VICTORIA'S POV:

I woke up feeling something warm next to me. So me being me cuddled up closer. Then I felt something tighten around me. I open my eyes slowly and saw I was back on the bus, then I looked up to see Lauren staring at the T.V in front of us. I got up out of her embrace and stretched up yawing at the same time. "About time you woke up" Lauren said to me in her husky voice.

"What? What time did I fall asleep?" I said back to her, my voice raspy from just waking up.

"You feel asleep a couple hours ago, it's like 9:00pm now."

"I honestly don't even remember falling asleep." She just chuckled at me and stared at me lovingly.

"We're ordering pizza, what do you want?" Great food, I just can't contain my excitement! Sense my sarcasm?

"I'll just eat a little of whatever you order." I said knowing if they bought me my own pizza I wouldn't have finished it. She nodded her head and I went back to cuddling in her embrace.

Sooner of later we stared to smell the smell of pizza. "PIZZA! I DIBS THE FIRST SLICE!" We hear Camila scream right through the bus. I broke out into a listing fit seeing Camila run from her bunk to find the pizza with Dinah on her tail. We all sat down on the couch with Lauren on my left and Dinah on my right. I saw that Lauren had a Margarita Pizza so I took a slice from her and ate it. It was delicious but I knew I could only have on slice.

DINAH'S POV:

This is the second time I've seen Victoria eat not as much as she should. It hurts to see her do this to herself she's fricking beautiful, maybe she just needs someone to tell her.

See Victoria thinks she's slick and shit, but hell nah I see her not eating. And I want to help her. She needs to eat, she's not insanely skinny but she's skinny, too skinny.

"C'mon Vic, one more slice" I said to her. She just looked at me and shook her head.

"Please for me" I said pleading her. She just shook her head again. She can't hide this forever, I'm going to get it out of her, she'll end up telling me. She needs someone to talk to her about this, and I will do anything for Vic.

"Tonight, when all the girls are asleep, I will come to your bunk and bring you to the back lounge. And you will be awake." I said to her dead serious, she looked at me weird. But we both knew what was coming tonight.