twenty two | i don't like police stations

VICTORIA'S POV:

I looked out the window as a tear rolled down my face. I just saw Lauren and the girls and now I've been taken away. Again.

I'm sitting in the back of the police car, with what I remember Cassie and Jake. They haven't hand-cuffed me or anything along those lines. They just put me in the car and told the girls to meet them at the station. It's like I'm a sacred object that needs to be handled delicately.

I wiped my tears away and looked back out the window. I could slowly start to make out the police station. I don't like police stations, you can get some real terrifying people that come in. I don't know how they can be there all day and not get scared.

"Come on Victoria." Jake said opening up my door. I looked at him and smiled a tight smile. I don't feel comfortable, I just want to be in the girls arms again.

Jake along with Cassie led me into the police station and told me to sit in the waiting area, so I sat down.

I felt something uncomfortable in my sock. I checked down only to realise that I had my phone on me. I hid it from them, and the idiots didn't fin it. I clicked the home button only to see a black screen saying it was dead. I put my phone back into my hoodie pocket and tried to get comfortable on the metal chair.

I hope this doesn't take too long.

-----

I looked back up at the clock on the wall. Damn, I've only been here for 15 minutes and I'm dying. I don't like police stations!

I heard the door open and I snapped my head up to the front door leading outside to the front of the station. And I saw the girls run in. Lauren first, followed by Dinah, Camila, Ally and Normani.

I stood up and ran to Lauren. I jumped on her wrapping my legs aground her waist. I stuck my head into the crook of her neck, breathing in her scent, crying softly.

I felt Lauren walking along with the the girls. Until I felt Lauren sit down.

She grabbed my face lining it up with hers.

"Why are you crying baby girl?" Lauren said to me in her husky voice.

"I....I" I couldn't speak my voice is shaky as hell.

"Breathe Vic." I heard Ally say as she rubbed my back.

"I thought." I took in a breath.

"I thought I was never going to see you again, because I had just seen you girls, and then they took me away again." I said nearly sobbing.

All the girls stood up and engulfed me in a huge hug that makes me feel so safe. Once we broke away I had time to look at all the girls closely. They looked so distressed. And all I can think about is how I put them in this position.

Camila grabbed my attention by softly placing her hand on my face making me look at her completely.

"Never think this is your fault ok? That man is a piece of shit for ever doing that to you. Believe me." I nodded my head as a tear strolled down my cheek. She wiped my tear and lightly kissed my forehead.

"Ok, Miss Belpario, was it?" I looked up to see Cassie there. Lauren tightened her arms around my waist and gently leaned myself on her. She's just so comfortable I couldn't help it.

"Alright, I have good and bad news." Cassie started off.

"Good news, you don't need to sign anything for your tests. Bad news, the tests may take a while. And you'll have to be here tomorrow and the day after due to questionare's." Cassie said as I nodded my head.

"When will she have these so called 'tests'?" Normani said speaking up.

"Well, Miss Belpario has a choice to either have her tests now, or have them in the next 2 days." Cassie said back to Normani.

"I choose now." I said interrupting.

"Just get it out of the way." I said.

They girls along with Cassie looked equally surprised at what I had just said. But it's true. I'll just get it all out of the way.

"Um, ok." Cassie said to me.

"Would you like someone to be there with you?"

I looked down at the floor shaking my head. I'm fifteen, I don't need someone in there with me.

"Ok, you five make yourselves comfortable, and we should be back in about half an hour. If we go over time I will come and inform you." Cassie said looking at the girls.

Cassie turned on her heels and started walking away making me follow her. Maybe I should have brought one of the girls.

-----

"Ok, so just change into this and sit down, Miss  Grande will be here shortly." Cassie spoke while handing me a hospital gown.

As she handed me the gown, she pointed to a secluded room that I could change in. Cassie left the room and I went to go change.

I walked out the room and realised the room was unoccupied. Which left me time to think about how many rooms they have in this damn police station. Was it connected to a hospital or something? Because this police station is huge.

Then my mind trailed to Dinah. I still have a crush on her though. I can't help it! She hasn't really said anything to me, I think she may be pissed at me for running away. But the other girls aren't, so it doesn't make any sense.

I was thrown out of my thoughts as a beautiful young lady came in. She had long brown hair, tan skin and her chocolate/coco coloured eyes are gorgeous.

"Hi Victoria, my name is Miss Grande, and I will be running the tests on you tonight." She said sweetly. Holy shit! Her voice is so soft and angelic.

"Um, yeah ok." I said my voice shaky.

She nodded her head and led me to the hospital bed.

"Ok if you could just sit here for me." She said in her angelic voice.

I sat up on the bed and waited for my next instruction.

"Ok." She said and let out a shaky breath. She picked up a urine cup and held it in her hand.

"Victoria, the first thing you need to do for me is to just go into the bathroom across the room and just pee in here, just for the first test." She said to me.

Miss Grande opened my hand and placed the cup into my palm. I nodded my head and jumped off the bed heading to the door.

I hope this is as bad as it gets.