twenty three | i just want the girls

VICTORIA'S POV:

I walked back into the room with my little pee cup in my hand. As the door closed behind me Miss Grande snapped her head up and her coco coloured eyes meeting my hazel ones.

"Thank you Victoria." She said to me kindly.

"Ok, the next test might be a little uncomfortable." She said to me and my heart dropped.

"No, Victoria it's ok, I just need to give you a blood test." She said to me, yay, blood! Oh my god I'm about to throw up.

"How much do you need to take?" I said my voice barely audible.

"Just one tube, that's it." She said and gave me a comforting smile.

"Ok, let's do it."

-----

I was sitting in the chair with this thing tied around my arm so that my veins show better or something?

"Victoria, you need to be very still." Miss Grande said to me and I nodded in response. This is a lot scary then I anticipated I'm really nervous.

"Victoria, please. It'll be a quick prick, it will be in for about seven seconds." Miss Grande said trying to calm my nerves. It didn't work.

Miss Grande asked me if I wanted her to count down and I shook my head saying no. I told her to inject me when I've closed my eyes and have not seen it coming.

I closed my eyes waiting for the prick. Sooner or later it came. A small pain shot through my body and I counted. Exactly seven seconds. Miss Grande knows her stuff.

"You can open your eyes now Victoria." She said to me.

I opened my eyes and saw Miss Grande wiping the wound with a non-alcoholic wipe. It still stung through.

"See was that so bad?" Miss Grande spoke to me, a smile ghosting over her lips.

"Not as bad as I thought, but I still don't like it." I said answering her question.

"Fair enough." She said back to me smiling widely now. Which made me smile back at her.

"Ok! See we have the blood test that will go in for examinations." She said while walking back to her desk.

I sat back on the bed looking around the room. I wonder what all this stuff does. There's a lot of it.

I must have been lost in my thoughts as I heard Miss Grande.

"Hello? Victoria? You still alive?" She said jokingly which made me giggle a little bit.

"We have one more test." Yay another test, thank god it's the last one.

"I have to check you." She said to me seriously.

"Umm, what do you mean check me?" I said to her not exactly understanding what she was saying.

"Victoria, I have to you know, check you just in case, he um. Left um." I held my hand up o stop her, finally understating what she was talking about.

"And you have to do that?" I asked her concern written all over my face.

"Unfortunately." She said.

I could feel my eyes watering up.

"No, no, no Victoria. I'm sorry, but we have to be sure." I nodded my head even though I didn't want to go through with this.

Miss Grande softly clasped my hand in hers while looking me straight in the eye.

"I'll try and make this as quick as possible. You'll just have to trust me on this ok."

I wanted to cry, just break down right then and there. But I didn't. I held it together.

"What exactly will you be 'checking'?" I said looking straight back at her.

Her eyes softened as she spoke. "I'll be checking you genital and then I'll just take a swab and you'll be done. I promise."

"Ok, um I think I'm ready." I said back to her, crossing my fingers I can handle whatever will happen down there.

She told me to lay down and I did what I was told. She pulled back my hospital gown so that just my legs were on display. She pulled down my underwear and I flinched.

"Close your eyes Victoria, it may make you feel calmer."

I closed my eyes thinking of happy thoughts. I felt something like a scalpel in my 'you know what' I doubt it was a scalpel, but it felt sharp.

Then I felt Miss Grande searching. A tear left my right eye and ran down my cheek. This is so uncomfortable. Tears after tears kept streaming down. But they were silent. You could hear a pin drop in that room.

About 5 minutes later I felt a cotton swab jump into the action too. Family reunion up in there. I felt it, then it quickly went away.

I felt Miss Grande slip my underwear on and pull my gown back down.

"Victoria you can sit up and open your eyes now sweetie." She said to me.

I opened my eyes and sat back up. Miss Grande must have noticed that I was crying the whole way through because she took one glance at me and was by my side.

"Where you crying Victoria?" She said to me. I got nervous and nodded my head looking down at my lap.

"You could've told me if I was hurting you. I would've stopped." Miss Grande said to me in a concerning voice.

"No, Miss Grande, I wasn't in pain, I was just really nervous and scared." I halved lied.

She grabbed my hand.

"Well it's over now, and it only took 15 minutes." She said back to me. I looked up giving her a tight smile.

"Would you like to be put into your room?" Miss Grande said to me as my eyes went wide.

"A room? Is this necessary? I'm not sick, I can go back home right?" I said nervously.

Miss Grande shook her head.

"Victoria, it's." She stopped and checked her rose gold Tommy Hilfiger watch. "1:45 am. It's easier to just keep you here over night."

I nodded my head. "Will the girls check up on me?"

"They can even sleep here if they want to." She said while smiling.

"Ok, in that case, may I be taken to my room?" I said in a posh voice.

"Of course madam." She said slightly smirking while letting out a giggle.

She took my hands as I'm a little wobbly off the bed. My legs hurt ok? It's late at night. And I just want to be with the girls.

We walked out of the room. And down a very long hallway. Up an elevator, I saw as she pressed number 2. Looks like my room is on level 2.

The doors opened and off we went again. We stopped at room 27. She opened the door and ushered me inside. I stepped in and it was decent sized room. Hospital bed, 4 chairs, 2 on each side of the bed, a door that led to the bathroom, a TV up on the all across from the bed and a window that looked out onto the dark sky where the starts where shining bright.

We walked over to the bed, I got in and she placed the sheet and duvet over me.

"Now Victoria, if you need anything press this red button here." She said pointing to a big red button near the bed.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Please let the girls come and see me." I said I'm a raspy tone. My throat is starting to hurt.

"Of course I can. Have a good sleep Victoria." Miss Grande said before walking out of the room.

-holy crap my fingers kinda hurt now, also not proofread hah sorry-