twenty | finding victoria

LAUREN'S POV:

"See look, there's a fucking chain coming from the ground!" I said to the girls that where now looking down to where the chain was.

"Yeah that's super weird." Mani said trying to tug at the chain. It didn't work.

"Damn, that's really hard to pull." She said still tugging the chain.

"Girl, let me try." Said Dinah as she gripped the chain and started pulling, Normani and Ally helping her too. We heard a little click and sooner or later a trap door was very, very, very slowly opening.

"Dinah, Mani and Ally close it! It's broad daylight!" Camila said to them. As the slowly closed the door back.

"Vic has to be in there, sometimes the most obvious places are the best ones." Ally suggested we all nodded our heads at her assumption.

"C'mon girls, let's plan what we'll do tonight." I said smirking.

-----

VICTORIA'S POV

I heard a heavy door being opened. I snapped my head up to the door, but to my surprise no one was there. I heard voices. But it's want Mr. Cotton or his minions it sounded soft and angelic. A female's voice.

I listed closely to the roof, as that's is where it was coming from. I know that voice, that's Ally's voice! I heard her say.

"Vic has to be in there, sometimes the most obvious places are the best ones."

Oh. My. God. They have finally found me! Hopefully they can get in soon. Then I heard.

"C"mom girls, let's plan what we'll do tonight."

That came from Lauren! Yes! Fingers crossed I'll be out of here soon!

-----

(Later in the night)
DINAH'S POV
"Ok, let's get changed." I said to the girls. They nodded their heads and we walked into the bunk area to get changed.

I put on my black leggings, black long sleeve top and my black beanie. I then grabbed my black canvas shoes and walked into the front area of the bus to put them on, while discussing things with the girls.

As I sat down the girls came in dressed and ready.

"Girls, we'll get her back, ok? Don't freak." Mani said trying to calm everyone.

We are all pretty nervous, because we don't know what we'll see down there.

"How about we all sat a quick prayer? Like we usually do before a show?" Ally suggested.

We all nodded our heads and got into a circle holding hands. We all bowed our heads as Ally said a prayer. We had a group hug then hopped off the bus.

The girls and I followed Lauren as we started walking to the Chain holder. It's pitch black outside, so thank god no one is out here and can see what we are doing.

Once we got to the chain we went in height order to pull the trap door. Ally, Camila, Lauren, Normani then myself. We all pulled on the chain at the same time until we heard a click. I walked around and lifted the trap door open completely.

We looked down, holy hell was it a long drop. How did they get Vic down..... you know what, I don't want to know.

I jumped down first, landing on both feet as lightly as possible. Then came Mani, then Lauren and Ally.

"Camz, please you aren't going to fall, we'll catch you." Lauren whispered to Camila.

"Mm, ok you better catch me." Camila said to all of us.

"Mila, can you just fucking jump, please." Mani  said as Ally quickly slapped the back of her head.

"Here we go, Allysus is awaking." Mani joked as we all chuckled lightly.

Camila jumped down jumping onto my back. She got off and we grabbed the flashlights and started walking around hoping to find something.

We can across a door with at least 5 locks on it, there was a tiny window in the door that was taller then I was. Lauren and Normani lifted Ally is to see what was going on in there. We knew something terrible was going on when we heard her gasp and lightly whisper.

"Our poor Vic."