twelve | i'm going fucking crazy!

VICTORIA'S POV:

I can't help but stare at Dinah while she's dancing on stage. The girls are currently singing Worth It, and I'm slowly dying inside. They are all so hot! And I know Lauren is my cousin, but still...... she's hot.

While they where performing Dinah looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. I saw Lauren glare at her straight after. What is her problem? She's been doing that all day. It stated this morning and hasn't stopped. What the hell is going on with her?

LAUREN'S POV
What on earth is going on between Victoria and Dinah! They keep giving each other cute little looks. Oh. My. God.

THEY LIKE EACH OTHER?!?

No, maybe, yes? Victoria would have told me right? What about Dinah, she's one of my best friends, she would've told me? What about Camz? I'm so confused I need to get to the bottom of this.

We had just finished the show and my neck is killing me. I think I whipped it around too much. We had just washed up and are now hearing back on the bus, I can't wait to go to Brisbane! According to Victoria it's like the Miami of Australia, so fingers crossed we get to visit the Great Barrier Reef!

-----

I was rustling around my bunk to find my headphones when I heard light sniffles. I turned around to try to hear where they were coming from but it just went quiet.

But then I heard it again, so I turned around and started walking to find it but it stopped aGaIn! "UGH FUCK!" I shouted loudly, Camila cane rushing into the bunk section.

"Laur, what's wrong?" Camila said worry laced in her voice.

"Camz, I heard sniffles, then I turned around and it went quiet, so I went back to looking for my headphones, then I hear it again so I stared walking to find it but it disappeared! I'm fucking going crazy!" I shouted, my voice cracking on the edge of tears.

Camila grabbed my shoulder and lined me up with her shoulders me just being a little taller, she looked me in the eye and said. "Lauren you are not going crazy ok? You just have ally in you're mind, no one is crying, everyone's ok. Calm down."

I let out a shaky breath. "Yep, thanks Camz." I smiled and gave her a tight hug while she put her head in the crook of my neck. I could feel her breathing on my neck which led to goosebumps building up on my skin.

Camila walked away calmly, I went back to finding my headphones. When I had finally found them I stared playing 'Without You' by Lana Del Ray. But just before I put my headphones on I heard someone start to cry.

What the actual fuck?