twenty one | getting her back

LAUREN'S POV:

We put Ally down and I jumped onto Dinah's back to see what was going on in that room.

What I was looking at was a terrible sight for anyone to look at. I saw a man holding my Victoria down with his hands, as he forces her clothes off. I couldn't watch it anymore.

I jumped off Dinah and whispered to the girls to find the five keys that will open up the five locks on the door. We started sorting through everything to find these damn keys.

Normani found the first one, as she found the lock the key fits into, Camila found a key too and started unlocking.

I flipped a box upside down on the floor, surprise, surprise found a key. I went to the door and tried the 3 locks that where left. First times a charm as I unlocked the fourth one down.

Ally came behind me with the key she had found and unlocked the third one in the middle.

I turned looking for Dinah, I found her around the corner on the floor looking under a rack of belts. She grabbed the key and started running to the door. She unlocked the last lock as we heaved the heavy door open.

-----

VICTORIA'S POV
Mr. Cotton started taking my clothes off and I was in tears. I want to get out of here, I don't want to do this.

As he continued I heard rustling and multiple clicks coming from behind the door. Hopefully it's who I think it is.

His hands where traveling to my thighs, my shorts where off and so was my hoodie.

"You're going to be nice and quiet for me aren't you princess?" I nodded my head with tears rolling down my cheeks.

However, before I knew it, the huge door was being pulled open and five amazing girls entered the room all at once.

Mr. Cotton grabbed me and pulled me behind him. I screamed and cried for the girls to come and get me but they just stood there.

LAUREN'S POV
"Ok, we'll do this the easy way or the hard way." I started off.

"You give us our Victoria back, and nothing happens to you, but if you don't give us back our Victoria you'll be hurt, real bad. And you'll have to go after all of us when we pounce on you in a couple of seconds." I said to him as coolly and calmly as possible.

"Not going to happen." The man stated.

"I have my people." He said to us as we all just smirked.

"Oh shoot! Too bad they are all knocked out of the floor." I said to him smirking.

His jaw dropped open. Camila threw a crow bar to the back of the guys knee, he latched onto Victoria for support. She grabbed his hands and threw them on the floor. That's my Tori!

I ran and grabbed Victoria as Mani jumped onto the man making sure he was properly knocked out.

Ally immediately called the police, as Camila gathered up Victoria's clothes and gave them to her mid hug.

I hugged the shit out of Victoria oh my god I missed her so much.

"I missed you so fucking much, never do that again, ever." I said to her nuzzling my nose into her hair.

"I promise that will never happen again." She said looking me straight in the eye. We had a small starting competition until Dinah broke it.

"C'mon girls let's go I hear the sirens, the cops are here." We all nodded and headed out of this hell hole.

Once we climbed out we were faced with 2 police cars, 4 police officers and Big Rob. Ally must have called him also.

"Hello. I'm Cassie and these are my partners, Jake, Max and Stefani. We where called here due to a kidnaping is that correct?" The ginger said, her eyes slowly skimming everyone before finding Victoria. I grabbed Victoria's hand to make sure she was with me.

"And you are?" The ginger spoke again looking directly at me.

"Lauren, Lauren Jauregui. And these are the girls in my band, Camila, Ally, Dinah and Normani." I said to the police in front of us mainly Cassie.

Cassie nodded her head at the girls as a small greeting.

"So, Miss Jauregui, have you found the victim of this incident?" I nodded my head and slowly pushed Victoria in front of me so she was looking precisely at Cassie.

"This is the victim of this incident." I said my voice cracking, I couldn't believe this was actually happening.

"And your name is?" Cassie said lightly to Victoria.

"Victoria." Victoria spoke, her voice only a little over a whisper.

"Ok Victoria, Jake and I will take you back to the station to ask you some questions and run some tests." She said smiling softly.

That's when I grabbed Victoria back into my chest not wanting to let go.

"What do you mean when you say 'run some tests'?" I said to Cassie. My emerald eyes meeting her blue ones.

"Well." She started off. "Not to alarm anyone but Victoria could potentially become pregnant through the the things she has been put through."

Cassie finished off. Just as my heart dropped.

-omg I feel like I haven't posted in ages sorry not sorry in Demi's words-