fifteen | why?

LAUREN'S POV:

I couldn't sleep. Too many thoughts where running through my mind. Why did she run away? Am I that bad of a cousin? I can't believe I forgot about her!

"Lauren, can you just stop blaming yourself, it wasn't your fault it was all of ours." Camila said to me while I was crying into her shoulder.

"I know Camz" my sniffles getting in the way. "But she's my baby, I love her, if my parents knew all this information they would kill me." I said sobs coming out harder now. I tucked my head into Camila's neck while she rubbed my back.

"Sleep baby, I'll check up on the girls, and I promise I'll come back." She softly said to me.

I nodded my head and laid my head on my pillows while she got up.

I still can't believe she ran away.

-----

CAMILA'S POV
I got up to check on the girls. Lauren is heartbroken, poor girl. I hate seeing my best friend like that.

I walked into the front lounge and saw Ally and Mani on the couch snuggled up to each other while a tear drop ran down Ally's cheek. All of us aren't taking this very well, I know along with the girls that she'll come back tomorrow. It's just the thought of her running away that rips us apart.

I slowly went up to the girls, sliding next to Ally lightly cuddling her. "Where's Dinah?" I asked softly not ruining how peaceful it was. Mani whispered "bathroom." I nodded my head and pressed a small kiss on Ally's head and got up heading to the bathroom door.

I knocked on the door twice. No answer.

"DJ, please. You need to come out." I heard sniffles behind the door and the click of the lock turning. When the door opened I was face to face with Dinah. She looked like a mess.

He hair was everywhere, her eyes where red raw from crying so much, and there where tear stains all down her cheeks. Without a word a grabbed her in a huge hug. She wrapped her arms around me and I swear we stood there for 10 minutes. I'm the only one that knows about Dinah's crush on Victoria and I know it hurt her to see that she had ran off.

I walked into the bathroom locking the door behind me, when I was back in another hug. "I miss her Walz." I heard Dinah say in my ear.

"I miss her too, she'll be back tomorrow." I said to her running my hand through her scruffy hair.

"Then you can confess your love to her." I joked. I hear a light giggle come from the girl.

"Aye, she's back." I said laughing with her.

"C'mon Finah, get to bed." I said laughing.

"I am pretty fine, aren't I?" She said laughing back, her voice husky form crying. I giggled and softly shook my head as she walked back into the buck area.

I said my good nights to the girls, and walked back into the bunks, specifically Lauren's bunk. I opened her bunk curtain only to see her sleeping so peacefully, she looks beautiful when she sleeps.

I climb into the bunk with her. It's like she knew it was me as she snuggled closer and feel asleep.

I close my eyes with her, wishing tomorrow won't be awkward when Victoria comes back.

God I hope she's safe.