three | you know me?

VICTORIA'S POV:

I sat there in shock over what she has just told me, she's my cousin! My cousin, first cousin may I add! "So yeah that's what happened" she said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Wow" I breathed out. "I've can't believe I'm related to my idol!" She didn't reply, she just took my hand and ran around the building until we got to a room, I could see the backs of 4 people. "It can't be" I thought to myself.

One had a bow in her hair, which I'm guessing is Camila, one was tall with a SnapBack on, that one had to be Dinah, one and some really pretty stilettos on, Normani and one had a....bible? Ally of course. "Victoria this is Camila, Dinah, Normai and Ally." Lauren spoke after I burned holes into the back of the girls heads.

They all turned around at the same time smiling brightly. "Hi sweetie, I'm Ally." She said in her Texan accent. I was in so much shock that I just shook her hand. "Whatz up dawg, the names Dinah-Jane." Dinah made me feel really comfortable, she kinda broke the ice. "Victoria" I said and smiled at her.

"Hey I'm Mani, nice meeting ya Vic." I gave her a toothy smile. "Hi I'm Camila, your new favourite" I smile widely as she gave her famous kola hug. "Well nice meeting you girls, but I really should get going, have an amazing rest of your tour." I smiled at them and started to walk away until someone grabbed the hood of my hoodie. "Why do you want to leave?"

-------

-Should get better soon, sorry if it's not that good-