Dreams of Reality

Darkness.

       This is new.

       Awakening, there is nothing but the dark, said for faint, white light above me. If anything, I can see only three inches away from myself. My head hurts, my back hurts, my eyes blink at the light, as if drinking form it. There is stillness, broken by my moving. Well, struggling. Wrists bound to a cold pole, I can’t walk or leave. I am bare-chested, causing me to be unwilling to move. No energy. Can’t try.

       Laughter. Slow laughter easing its way to me.

       There is a pair of deep green eyes. A grin beneath.

       “Glad to see you’re awake.” A male’s husky voice slithered through the darkness. I jerked and shivered as his hand brushed over my chest, traveling to my back, a finger then trailing down.

       “Leave him alone,” another voice said, this one silky and female.

       He then chuckled, lips close to my ear. “Oh, let me just make sure he’s alright.” The man’s hands went down my sides to my hips, causing me to be more uncomfortable than before.

       The woman laughed lightly. “Now, leave him alone, you’ve had your fun,” A hand came to my cheek; pale, cold, boney. I could feel her claw like nails against my skin. The lights then brightened and expanded fully, illuminating everything.

       I could see them now.

       The woman was pale, her hair and eyes a black that contrasted the rest of her. Painfully thin, she wore a black, full body skintight suit that exposed her hands and feet — barefoot. “Hello, Devon.” I murmured a reply, but I couldn’t push out how familiar she looked… I’ve had to have seen her somewhere.

       “Don’t forget about me ~ ”

       The man from before, shirtless, like myself, but he too was barefoot and wore a pair of jeans. Tattooed on his arm, he was taller and stronger than me, and had multiple ear piercings. He chuckled, his fingers brushing against my arm as he walked away to a glass table, the only thing in the room — more tattoos on his back.

       “Where am I? Who are you?” There was a panic in my voice that I couldn’t deny.

       But none of them answered me. Instead, the woman grinned and snapped her fingers, and I was outside at a city sidewalk. Dressed in a suit and tie, briefcase in hand, I was horribly confused. Wait, what had just happened…?

       “Just don’t mess up your missions.”

       A small voice in my head. The woman from before.

       The man that had bothered me. “Good luck.”

       It all had really happened.

{ despite all that i've written, i honestly had no idea where i was going with this xD }