Chapter 55

Guess what guys!

Today is Dawn's POV!!!
Yay aren't y'all excited?

Its her first POV and I'm overly excited to hear her thoughts.

Btw she's my favourite character. What's yours?

Well lemme know in the comments below. Anyway here's Dawn's POV. And not edited...sorry guys blame my laziness..

Dawn's POV.

Well it had been hours since Victoria and Luke went out who knows where and I was so worried about her constantly since I'm the one who was responsible for her.

I mean she's Luke's responsibility now but still I'm her sister and so yeah she's my responsibility too.

I just hoped and prayed so damn hard that they could make it home before mummy wakes up and notices that she's not at home.

Abruptly I heard the sound of car park in in front of our driveway.

Lord I just wish its them because if its not I will walk outta the house and go look for them myself.

I peeped though the living room window and alas it was them.

Oh thank God! I can now finally breathe.

I saw how tired they were and I was about to open the door for them when they decided to sit at the door step.

Plus I could hear them pant.

Why were they panting? I mean where the hell did they just come from that made them pant that way?

Oh no! They better not have done what I'm thinking right now! I just hope they didn't screw each other!

What was I saying? Why would they do that anyway? Perhaps they were out for a hike or something since that's what Victoria does when she's upset.

"Its different here." I heard Luke say.

"Yeah. So different. Hope you're loving it here though." My sister spoke softly.

I swear she was the nicest being on earth when she's not so moody but when she gets pissed off she becomes this bitch that takes no for an answer.

"Of course I am." Luke replied.

"But the people here are so heart less." Why would Victoria say that? I am not heart less!