Chapter 23

On seeing this,Victoria went mad and gave Hazel two hot slaps.

"This will be the first and last time you lay your filthy hands on me!" Hazel threatened her.

She had already created drama.

Danny grabbed Hazel and interceded in their fight. Dwight saw what happened and immediately rushed to the scene and got hold of Victoria stopping her from slapping Hazel again.

"And this will be your last time you ever treat my sister that way. I am not afraid of you Hazel so next time,better pick up your own type when you wanna get into a fight." Victoria warned her in rage.

Dawn was pulled out of the pool with other people who covered her with a towel.

"Let me go Danny! I need to teach this ratchet whom she's dealing with." Hazel said angrily.

"I already know whom I'm dealing with. A shameless mean good for nothing idiot like you. I don't know what Dwight sees in you but its just been a day that I've known you and honestly...you make me sick!" Said Victoria who tried to pull away from Dwight.

"You don't know me at all. You don't know what I am capable of." Hazel clamoured.

"Oh I know you too well you dummy. You are a mean,vile,obnoxious,pretentious bitch!" Victoria said.

Dwight couldn't take it anymore of their insults. He finally let go of Victoria and shouted at the both of them..

"Quit it the both of you. You're ruining the party!"

"She ruined it first by pushing...." Victoria tried to speak but Dwight cut her off.

"That's enough."Dwight spoke angrily. "I don't want any more if these." He added..

"Hazel. Please stop this childish feuding. Victoria is just new here and you're already picking on her."he went on.

"Dwight,she slapped me." Hazel defended herself.
"I don't care who slapped the other. Just quit this nonsense Hazel." He said to Hazel then looked at Victoria and left their sight.

Hazel told Danny to let her go and she followed Dwight for she knew he was mad.

"Dwight wait up!" Hazel followed him. "What!"he turned back to face Ber and replied rudely.

"You just can't walk away like that. The people are waiting for us to tell them that we love each other." Hazel said.

"Seriously? All you care about is telling them that you're my girlfriend?"

"But of course. I mean we have to make it official."

"You're not even sorry that you ruined my party? You got into a fight Hazel for crying out loud."

"Its not my fault. If it weren't for you allowing those dirty pigs this wouldn't have happened. Hazel said.

"Dirty pigs? Is that what you think of others? That they are no better than you?" Dwight was really pissed off. 

Hazel stepped closer to touch him but he didn't want her to get close.

"Don't touch me!"

"Dwight. I just love you so much that's all. I... I get so mad each time I try to think that one day you might wake up and leave me out of the bloom when everyone believes that you're single when in reality you're with me. I hope you get me." Hazel spoke softly hoping that Dwight would calm down.

There was a bit of silence after Hazel sounded sorry. She wondered why he wasn't saying anything.

"You know what.." He finally spoke. "Forget it. I'm not making any announcements." He went on as he tried to walk away.

"What! Why?" Hazel panicked.

"Because,I don't....I'm not sure if I wanna do this anymore."

"Are you?...wait. Hold on. Are you breaking up with me?" Hazel was already teary.

"No. I need a break." He said then went away.

Little did Hazel know that her friends were eavesdropping on their conversation.

"So you were dating Dwight behind our back?" Lyn asked her.

"Yeah. How rude. You didn't even tel us." Paige added...

"So Dwight was to make it official but apparently,he's mad now." Krystal said.

"I'm not in the mood for this." Hazel spoke madly.

"That's karma Hazel." Paige said.

"Whatever..you found out so what now?" Hazel was defensive.

"So what? You're literally on your own now Hazel."Krystal said.

"Yeah totally." Lyn added and they all left her all alone crying for Dwight.