Chapter 25

Hazel's P.O.V

I wasn't okay with the fact that Dwight needed a break. Like who the hell does that to his girlfriend? I knew Dwight he couldn't just walk out like that after everything we've been through together. And after all I just needed to talk to him to make him understand my part of the story. Besides it wasn't my fault anyway. If Dawn and her cousin whatever didn't appear at the party nothing tragic would've happened.

So today I decided to go see him at his house.

****

Dwight's home was not far from ours. I drove all the way to his house and instantly got out from my car only to be escorted inside by the house keepers.

I politely followed to the lovely house keeper who couldn't stop smiling at me as she led me down the hallway to the large living room.

Dwight's house was huge but lonely. Just lots of antiques and perfection many house servants and big tall walls.

His father was barely in the house so I assumed that he wasn't available that day especially since it was a weekend. So this was the perfect time to talk to Dwight.

The short blonde house keeper led me to Dwight. He was at the terrace of the dining watching nature through his binoculars.

I'm sure he didn't see me since he was still busy with his binocular sight seeing.

I must admit I was really nervous to see him. It was actually the first time him and I had a major fight like this. And just seeing him again made my stomach have all this irritating exciting butterflies.

I could feel goosebumps on my skin especially when the warm breeze blew my way making my hair flip backwards.

Gosh!

I hated him.

I hated what he was doing to me.

Ugh! Dammit!

I had to do something. Not just stand there and look at him without saying anything.

I could sense he did feel like someone was watching him since he slightly turned his head backwards but still went on ahead and did his own thing. He let out a sigh. That kinda sigh that indicates you don't wanna deal with someone you don't wanna see. That one. The frustrated sigh.

Again he was being rude and inconsiderate. Why couldn't he just look back and face me? Like hello...I'm standing right behind you? But as always I'm the bigger person here. I had to say what was on my mind since that's what brought me here anyway.

I took one step close holding my breath as my heart beat accelerated fast. It was obvious I was ready at the same time not ready to talk to him since I don't know what was going through his mind at that time.

More so what he'd tell me.

But whatever he was gonna rant towards me I could handle it.

"Babe," I sighed after calling him that.

He turned around and gave me that bitch why you here look.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me coldly glaring straight into my eye making me look away.

"You weren't answering my calls neither of my texts so..I had to find you in person." I had to be brave.

"You need to leave right now!"he said pointing his finger towards the main door as he tried to walk away from me.

Quickly I got hold of his arm and stopped him.

"No. Don't walk away from me. Please talk to me." I begged in a shaky voice.

"I don't wanna talk to you." He replied harshly.

"Why?"

"You are asking me why? Hazel,isn't it clear to you that I am not in the moods of talking more so to you?"

"Dwight,I can change. I know you are mad at me for what I did at the party but I didn't mean to do that. Believe me."

"I don't care Hazel."

Those words made my heart sink for a minute. I was about to cry. But I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.

"All you ever do is think about yourself. You will never stop humiliating me and others will you?" He sounded angry.

"I'll stop. I promise. Its just that...I got carried away that's all but..I love you Dwight. I love you. Don't leave me." I was in pain. I forced a hug on him but he he just stood there not holding me back.

He went silent for a while before tucking me out of the hug I gave him.

"If you really love me,you'll go apologise to both Dawn and Victoria at school in front of your friends and everybody else." He finally spoke.

What!
Was he out of his mind?
Why was he telling me that?
Was it to get back at me?
Was it to show that I was weak?

But he was using my love for him as a sign of my weakness. How dare he?

"What!" I finally said out loud.

"Yes Hazel. You will go tell them that you're sorry." He then cupped my cheeks in his hands.

"And when you do that..perhaps I can get to talk to you again."he added before giving me a quick kiss and walked away from me leaving me stand there.

Confused.