Chapter 48

"Hazel come on! You have to eat something or else you'll grow more anorexic!" Lyn begged Hazel to go have lunch with her but she decided to stay in class.

Hazel gave her a fiery look.

"Anorexic?"

"What I meant was you'll become that way." Lyn defended herself.

"Oh Lyn. Stop pretending that you care about me. You can leave me all alone." Hazel barked at her.

"Okay if that's what you want. We can both stay here." Lyn grabbed a seat and sat next to Hazel who looked at her in disbelief.

Truth is Hazel didn't understand Lyn's actions.

"Sort yourself out." Hazel grabbed her clutch bag and got up from her seat.

"Am going out. Its time to Snapchat." She then left the class leaving Lyn all by herself.

Unbelievable.

There was Lyn trying to give her company yet she walked out on her. There was no way that she was gonna remain in that class all by herself. She also left for lunch.

Hazel snap chatted herself almost the whole school when something caught her attention.

She saw Danny and Dwight go to their washroom with lots of giggles and laughter.

They were all sweaty because they were from practising their respective games.

She would give anything just to see Dwight smile. She then heard them talk.

"Dude...Queen Isabella isn't so hard to please you know. I mean,can you believe that she allowed Victoria to stay just because we convinced her to?" She heard Dwight's voice say that.

"Yeah. All thanks to your acting skills that night." Danny commented.

"No bro. You were the star of the show. You played it well by borrowing Dawn's phone and sending me Vikki's mum phone number."

"It's a good thing she recognized your voice or else we'd both be in trouble."

"So do you think She'll still leave? I mean..Dawn said Vikki is still at home right?"

"I don't know man. Maybe we can go check on her later on and see it for ourselves if she's still in LA. What do you say?" Danny proposed.

"Yeah. That's okay." Dwight replied.

Hazel couldn't believe what she just heard. So Dwight was the reason why Victoria hadn't left yet?

That son of a bitch!

___________

Dawn used to take a taxi till home.
She was about to leave when Dwight and Danny who drove towards her caught up with her on time.

"Dawn!" Danny called her out.

"Get in the car. We are taking you home today." He added.

Dawn was appalled. What had gotten into her boyfriend's head today?

"Really? You never do that."

"I insist. Get in. Besides its not like as if were strangers to you right?" Danny insisted.

"Right." Dawn agreed in a nod.

Hazel then showed up unexpectedly in front of the trio. She was panting heavily.

"What's wrong now Hazel?" Dwight was pissed off. He then got out of his driving seat after seeing Hazel because he knew that it was trouble time.

"Dawn!" She started. "I hear Vikki is still around." She went on.

"It's none of your business." Dawn replied rudely.

"Actually it is my business." The trio looked at her in confused faces. What was she trying to say? Whatever she had to say it was of no good intentions.

"I mean am the one who drove her mad to making her decide want to leave right?" Hazel concluded.

"Yeah so?" Danny scoffed.

"So..I was wondering what made her stay? I mean why change her mind all of a sudden?"

The trio gave each other glances not knowing what to tell her and even if they did have a reason they still wouldn't tell her a thing.

"We owe you no explanations Hazel. Now if you'll excuse us." Dwight faked his smile and got back in the car into his driver's seat and fastened his seat belt waiting for Dawn and Danny to get inside the car too.

"Am sure there's a good reason as to why she didn't leave. But I just hope its not because of anything shady." Hazel evil smirked.

"Don't you have anything better to do? Other than prying on our lives?" Dawn was already pissed off by her annoying behavior.

"Dawn, Danny get in. Don't listen to her!" Dwight shouted inside the car starting off the engine.

"Our?" Hazel giggled. "There's no our Dawn. Its just Victoria's life. And correction I am not prying on your...no Vikki's life. I'm just being...what's that word again? Yeah. Informative. That's all. Its all about information."

"Then go find yourself a job at Just Jared. It totally suits you." Danny laughed at his comment as he grabbed Dawns arm and they both laughed at his comment on Hazel as they headed inside the car.

Hazel sarcastically waved them goodbye in a smile.

She couldn't wait to get her revenge on Dwight.

Whatever information she found out concerning Victoria's cancelled trip was a perfect payback.

Dwight was gonna pay. She vowed to make him suffer more than the way he tormented her.