EPISODE 4

Not edited!

                         Stay!

After so much chaos at school and trying so hard to find Victoria the trio decided to go back home.

Dawn was infuriated and scared because she didn't know what she was gonna tell her mother. Victoria was her only one job to look after her and yet she failed.

It was subtle clear.

The Princess had gone missing!

She held her breath for some time while holding the door knob hoping her mother wasn't back home so that she could have enough time to plot some more of Victoria's absence story.

"Oh! You are back already." She heard her mother's voice and God she wanted to die at that moment.

What was she gonna tell her? That Victoria just went missing and oh claiming to go back to Scotland? That was one hell of a lousy excuse.

She leaned against the door after shutting it. Her hands on her head and her lips twitching out of anxiety.

"I have prepared sumptuous meal for the three of us." Her mum went on with a wide smile.

She just gave her a shallow smile and Leslie knew that she was not okay.

I mean who wouldn't know her daughter and what the hell they were going through?

"Are you o..."
"Mum I'm fine." She grinned trying not to show her vulnerability inside.

"Aunt did you see my Louis Vuitton black leather jacket.."

Dawn was appalled to see Victoria rush down stairs dressed only in a long white bath robe. Her hair damp and her face all lightened up but it went all gloomy after seeing Dawn.

How the hell did she manage to get back home before her? And what was she doing all bath robed?

Was she going somewhere?
Was she leaving?
Was she really going back to Scotland?

"Never mind just remembered where I last put it." The all wet haired Victoria rushed back to her room.

"Don't take too long honey you know you need to be ready within an hour." Leslie yelled at Victoria.

Wait!. So her mother knew about this too? What the heck was happening?

"So you also know?" Dawn had to ask.

"Yeah. Actually Bella called me earlier today while I was at work and told me to come home and pack all Vikki's stuff because she is going home tonight."

Unbelievable!

So it was all planned. Victoria was really leaving. She couldn't let this happen.

"Excuse me." Dawn briskly left her mum downstairs and headed to Victoria's room.

She didn't even knock. She angrily opened the door and slammed it right within her face making Victoria squeal a bit.

"So is this what you exactly want?"

"Dawn. I'm not in the mood of fighting." Victoria zipped her suitcase.

"I didn't come here to start a fight with you. Vikki,once you leave this place,you'll let Hazel win." Dawn scoffed.

"And who said its about competition?" Victoria was now mad.

"No one. But its pretty obvious Hazel wants that."

"Dawn! I didn't come here to win. I came to study." Victoria defended herself throwing her hands in the air.

"Then if that's the case why are you running away?"

"I'm not running away. I know what's best for me and apparently Calabasas was not the best choice." Victoria placed her hands on her waist.

"You can deny it all you want Vikki but its pretty obvious that you run away from your problems." Dawn took a closer step towards her her hands inside her back pocket jeans.

"You ran away from Scotland because you were scared of facing your responsibility as a royal. That's why you came here. And you are running away now from Hazel just because of what,she threw salad on you?"

"Pasta." Victoria barked back.

"Okay fine pasta chips salad whatever. But I am asking you not to go. You'll only make yourself look like a coward in front of Hazel and everybody else if you leave for Scotland."  Dawn finally begged hoping Victoria will listen to her pleas.

She knew Victoria was a hard nut to crack and convincing her needed a lot of hardworking and patience.

But she'd rather beg for Victoria than beg for anyone else. Not even Danny.

Victoria sighed heavily sitting on her bed her legs crossed.

" Give me one good reason why I should stay." She rubbed her temples probably stressed out from Dawn's pleas.

"Because I need you." Dawn desperately replied hastily joining her on her bed making deep eye contact with her.

"Vikki ever since you came here my life in Calabasas has been amazing. I feel complete. I feel like I can conquer Hazel."

Victoria snickered at her reasoning.

She stood up from her bed and walked towards her closet.

"What's so funny?" Dawn scoffed.

"You really are something Dawn." Victoria scratched her forehead.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Christ Jesus! Should've known a long time ago."

Dawn couldn't understand what Victoria was trying to say and especially how repeatedly shook her head.

"What?"

"All this time you were using me. You used me to make yourself superior to Hazel so what,you could show me off to all of your ex friends that you have a cousin who is of a high social rank?"  Victoria ranted with her arms crossed on her belly.

"What!" Dawn got up from the bed probably shocked from Victoria's accusations.

"Don't play the victim here. This was your plan all along. For me to join your school so that you could win against Hazel because they dumped you right? To you,I'm just your ass licker. A game!. You and Hazel have been using me in your games but guess what. I am done. I'm going back home and I'll never ever set foot here ever again." Victoria clamoured.

Dawn was hurt to hear those words from her. She had gone insane. She was losing it.

How could she even think that way of her?

Her eyes glistened with tears when her phone from her pocket jeans rang and she picked it on the spot. It was Danny calling.

"Yes,hello."

Victoria saw her tears and somehow felt guilty for lashing at her.

"Yeah. Found her. She was a..um..at home this whole time."

Victoria knew that she was talking about her and it was wither Dwight or Danny calling.

"Still packing her stuff." Dawn was sniffling.

"Yeah yeah am fine." She went on.

"Okay lemme come get the door for you." She then hanged up and quickly went for the door and softly touched the knob and gave Victoria a quick stare and turned back to face the door.

"Unlike you,I have a conscious. And I choose to believe in the truth. And the truth is that we've a been here for you Vikki and we all love you. Especially Dwight. You might not see it but that guy truly deeply cares about your whereabouts and you had him so worried the entire day which I specifically think you owe him an apology. By the way,he's downstairs." She then left the room without looking back.