Chapter 20

Hazel invited Max at her home that night. Of course she wanted some dirts concerning Victoria and she knew that Max was good at stalking.

"What took you so long?" She asked him.

"Finding Victoria's background isn't easy you know." He claimed.

"So what did you find out?" Hazel asked him. "Victoria is from Scotland." "Yes yes. I know that. What else?" Hazel was impatient to know.

"She's the only child of Bella Winters the current Queen of Scotland." Max said.

"Current what!" Hazel was startled to hear what Max had just said. "You heard me right. Current Queen of Scotland." He repeated.

"So...that makes her a Princess?" Hazel asked in disbelief.

"No and yes." Max answered.
"What do you mean?"
"Victoria is about to become the next Queen of Scotland." Max said.

"How?"
"Because,her dad King Albert VI recently died. So only the King's child first born that is takes over the throne. So that makes Victoria the next Queen of Scotland." Said Max.

"Are you sure about your information?" Hazel asked doubtfully.
"Why,you think am making things up? Hazel,this girl is on Google. There's her wikipedia." Max said in a laugh.

"Are you kidding me?" Hazel still couldn't believe it.

"I'm serious. If you think I'm lying just to clear your conscious go Google her. If you don't find her, you can hang me." Said Max.

"I do trust you Max. Its just that...its so shocking that..she's not...she's not like Dawn."

"Better bow down to your Queen."said Max jokingly.

"Lol Max. She might be a Queen,Princess,Her Royalty whatever but she's definitely not my Queen. I'll make her know who the real Queen of Calabasas is."said Hazel madly.

"Show her girl." Said Max.

"I'll deposit your money in your bank account later. Thanks for the info. You can now go home." Hazel said as she opened the door for him.