Chapter 34

Dwight's P.O.V
Victoria and I had already gone through so much in studying.

I enjoyed her teaching especially how she calculated the numbers and how she made me wanna hear her voice talk every minute.

I couldn't stop staring at her long chocolate hair that kept on bouncing back and forth each time she looked at my side. And each time she'd make a point I couldn't help but blush at her sweet voice that'd make you wanna just look at her all day.

And oh my god. Her lips. She has the most amazing kissable soft tiny plumpy like lips that'd make you wanna pin her against the wall and kiss the shit out of her.

The way she smiles at me each time she asks you okay? Is breathtaking.
I don't know what I did to deserve to be near a girl as pretty and hot as her.

Yes.

Pretty and drop dead gorgeous.

Especially her long legs whenever she walked was absolutely killing me.

Oh god! I can't believe I'm lusting on a Princess right now.

But I can't help it.

Whenever I'm around her all I get is wild thoughts.

I have never seen a girl so intelligent at math when every other girl in school sucked at it.

Girls like...uh... It doesn't matter.

"So for now,we'll take a break." She smiled at me as she walked from the sofa to the dining and came back within two minutes with two glasses of strawberry juice.

She then handed me a glass and joined me on the sofa.

"And for that,we'll toast. Cheers." She went on and we drank to that.

She was so confident around me and I liked that. I guess I liked everything about her. Or was it because I was starting to like her?

"Wow Vikki. Whatever you just taught me there was absolutely incredible." I humbly gestured putting drink on the coffee table nearby.

"Well that was the beginning. We have lots of things to catch up still. But tell me that you at least grabbed a piece of my concept." She grinned at me while leaning against the sofa her hands on the throw still holding her drink.

"A piece? I grabbed whole of it." I lied.

Well the truth is that when I first came here I really did badly wanna know math. But then all of a sudden I couldn't put my mind to focus. She was just so beautiful.

How could I concentrate with her smiling and looking at me with her gorgeous brown eyes all the time. I mean put yourself in my shoes.

A hot good looking Princess sitting beside you teaching you math while giving you those cute stares and smiles all the time.

How is it possible to understand whatever algebra she was teaching?

She looked at me for a while before putting her drink on the table too.
Her hands on her thighs.

Goodness those thick thighs with whatever she was wearing at that moment...I just wanted to rip that white short jeans off her and place my hands on hers and go up there near her tummy to see how she'd...

Stop this. You're perverting on a Princess. But I'm no pervert. I'm just attracted to her. Wait did I really just admit I'm attracted to her?