EPISODE 6

Hey guys!

Welcome to episode 6 of She's Different! Yay! I am so excited to be writing this chapter.

It's going to be one epic chapter you've all ever read so far.

Anyway here it is and I hope y'all enjoy it and please don't forget to vote or at least comment.

I love y'all and thank you guys so much❤️.

Plus not edited.

______________________

Chapter 62
Past.

The music stopped and everyone at the party witnessed the scenario that was going on in front of them.

"Honey?" People murmured. Victoria was dumb for a while after seeing whom she just saw.

Stephanie was a version of herself. They had the same appearances. Same hair...same body type...same....

Oh no! She hoped this wasn't the reason why Dwight chose her to be his girlfriend. Besides who was this girl anyway that was causing such a fuss at the moment?

"Oh come on. I was just joking." Stephanie chuckled patting Dwight's arm but he flinched.

Stephanie couldn't help but get a good look of the girl Dwight had fallen in love with.

She was pretty as hell but she thought not as pretty as she was. She noticed that they both had resembling looks and figured out that maybe that's why Dwight was madly in love with the girl he stood next to.

He never actually moved on from her. Which is why he found someone who looked exactly like her.

"Stephanie!" She heard her annoying sister's voice bark at her.

"Is that how you welcome your sister?" Stephanie flipped her hair backwards to face Hazel.

"Sister?" Victoria was confused. Hazel never mentioned having a sister in school plus she never even showed it that she had any sibling at all since she always played as the only child in her family.

"Oh." Stephanie turned to face Victoria making her long hair flip across Hazel's face. "My apologies. I am Stephanie Banks. Hazel's older sister and Dwight's um..." She stretched her hand to greet Victoria who in return stretched hers and there hands met.

"Never mind." She smiled hastening the hand shake. "And you are?" She had to know who Dwight's new mysterious girl was.

"I am Victoria Winters. Dawn's cousin and am here for Hazel's birthday party." They stopped shaking their hands.

"You forgot to say you're Dwight's new girlfriend." Stephanie had to get it off her chest. No lie the thought that Dwight had moved on from her was eating her up at that time and if there was only one way she could get rid of her envy towards Victoria she'd gladly take the cure of it.

"Just kidding." She chuckled after seeing Victoria's face blank.

"Oh...I forgot it was your birthday sister. Happy birthday." She turned to face Hazel. " And congratulations to the both of you." She cleared her throat.

"You make a lovely couple." The last words were hard for her to say that she stormed out of the scenario abruptly.

Hazel knew that Stephanie was bad news so she followed her wanting to make sure that she was not gonna ruin any more of her night that night.

Dawn and Danny decided to catch up with the new couple in town and give them their support.

If there was anyone who was so proud of them both it had to be Dawn and Danny. They've always wanted them both to pair up and be an item ever since the day them themselves became an item just so they could get on with the lineage of them becoming a family.

"Congratulations to the both of you." Dawn hugged Victoria tightly. "Dwight that was quite a surprise." She said to Dwight as she backed out from hugging Victoria.

"Dude, congratulations man." Danny was happy for him too.

"Thanks bro."

"Why don't you look happy about this Vikki?" Dawn saw how she frowned and she seemed anxious.

"Can you leave the two of us alone please?" She whispered in her ear.

"Okay. We'll be in the car waiting." Dawn grabbed Danny's hands and left the pair at the spot.

Dwight read his princess's thoughts and knew that she was unease. There was nothing to be scared about since she was the one that he'd chosen.

Plus he couldn't believe that she was finally his and he let the whole world know about it.

"What's wrong? Having second thoughts of being my girlfriend already?"

"Dwight. What was that?"

"What was what?"

"That!" Victoria pointed at the direction Stephanie went towards to.

" I mean who is she? And why did she call you honey?"

His temperament Princess. Hell was about to break loose. Not that he didn't wanna tell her the whole truth but it just wasn't at the right time plus not that night.

"Vikki," he held her arms his eyes piercing right through her soul.

"It's nothing. She's Stephanie. Hazel's big sister who so happens to be back from Paris. And Incase if you're wondering why she called me honey...well it's nothing to worry about. She used to call me that before not that it matters now."

"Used to?" There was no way Victoria was buying that crap.

"Um..yeah." he softly spoke leaning his head to hers awakening her every part of the body.

"We were close friends that's why. Come on Vikki. Stop overthinking. There's nothing to worry about." He pecked her forehead.

Still whatever he said didn't make sense to Victoria as her female instincts were telling her that there's something more to that story.

But she was now his girlfriend and she had to trust him. After all trust is the ultimate goal to a long lasting relationship.

"Can we go home now? I feel so uncomfortable already." She digged her head on his collar bone feeling his strong muscles.

"Sure." He gently lifted her face from his left shoulder and made eye contact with her.

"But first can you wait for me in the car with Danny and Dawn? I have to take care of something."

"Take care of what?"

He cupped her cheeks. "Nothing important. Just go wait for me. I love you." He kissed her lips as Victoria watched him walk towards the Banks mansion in a haste.