Episode 2

Welcome guys to episode 2 of She's Different. This is where all the drama starts. Be sure not to miss this phase cuz things are about to get ugly. I'm excited for this. Aren't ya?

Don't forget to leave your comments and what you think about the book. Plus you can get to tell me who your favourite character is. Thank you:)

Instagram @Trina Benta.

                    CHAPTER 17
                 Her highness
While everyone was settled in class waiting for a teacher to arrive most of the students googled and snap chatted. Hazel had jumped from her seat to Dwight's being touchy towards him making her friends second guess.

"Why is Hazel and Dwight making those weird love faces?"Krystal asked her friends.

"I don't know. But they are so close."Lyn answered. "Flirting. That's called flirting." Paige added.

Then out of nowhere the while class was quiet for some minutes. Hazel didn't even notice it was quiet. She was busy concentrating on Dwight whose face turned towards Dawn.

Dawn? But Dwight sees Dawn almost every day. So why was everyone looking at her?

That's when Hazel faced towards the door to see Dawn with another girl.

A boy from the class whistled then asked Dawn,"Who's the cutie?" "Yeah. Give us some introduction." Another one added.

The new girl Victoria had created some attention already and Hazel didn't like it. She was furious.

"She's Victoria. My cousin. She's the new girl in school and of course in this class." Dawn said in a dim smile staring a Hazel knowing that it bothered her.

"She's pretty." Hazel heard Lyn comment. She even saw how Danny looked at Dawn in a weird romantic way. She was more frustrated when she saw Dwight smile at the new girl.

"Welcome to Los Calabasas Victoria." Dwight commented.
"Thanks." Victoria replied an they exchanged gazes and smiles.

"Amazing voice." Dwight commented again. Hazel punched Dwight's arm. Dwight knew Hazel was jealous and hugged her.

"So where will she sit?" Paige asked Dawn.

"Next to me. I mean opposite to me since there's an empty desk."Dwight said.

"Yes sure. Of course she'll sit next to you." Dawn said and took Victoria to where Dwight was who was clanged unto by Hazel.

Hazel gave Victoria a fierce look making her look away. She thanked God when the maths teacher; madam Kate Simpson walked in the class and everyone went to their rightful positions.

Victoria sat her on her chair and pulled the desk towards her.
Dawn sat behind her so she felt safe since she had Dawn's back.

"Okay little lemmings of Calabasas. We will all have a test next week so you better get prepared." She said as she positioned her eye glasses.

"You mean a maths test?"Erica the class's maths genius asked. "Yes Erica." Madam Kate replied.

Hazel rose her hand and Madam Kate said,"Talk." "Madam Kate,you seem a little off today."said Hazel.
"So what?" Madam Kate replied rudely. "It is not such a good manner especially in front of our new guest. She's getting a bad impression." She said while pointing a finger at Victoria for madam Kate to see her.

"Oohh. Thank you Hazel for that. You!" Madam Kate said pointing at Victoria. "Me?" Victoria asked.

"Yes you. Kindly stand up and make an introduction of yourself. We'd like to know you."said madam Kate.

Victoria stood up shyly looking at Dawn who gave her a thumbs up then looked at Dwight who couldn't smiling at her.

"I..I am Victoria Winters."she said nervously.

"From where exactly?"Hazel asked intentionally to know her whereabouts if she also came from a dumpster like Dawn.

"Scotland." Everyone gasped and made murmurs. She then sat down and noticed that Hazel was dismayed.

"Oh very good miss Winters. Make yourself at home here at Los Calabasas. And I am sorry for my rude behaviour a while ago." Madam Kate apologised.

"No problem Madam." Victoria replied gushily. She still couldn't understand why Hazel gazed at her enviously.