Chapter 26

Dawn stormed into Victoria's room the next day who was already dressed up for a hike.

"I cannot believe that you just talked to Dwight so cold like that last night."she said.

"Believe it." Victoria answered as she grabbed her headphones.

"Where are you off to?" Dawn asked her scanning the way  she was dressed up.

"Out for a hike."

"Without me?"

"Well you're still in your PJs so...yes without you." Victoria scowled.

"Before you go,you won't believe what am about to tell you."said Dawn.

"Listening."said Victoria as she put on her sneakers.

"Dwight told me that he's taking a relationship break from Hazel."

"You're kidding right?" Victoria stopped wearing her shoes.

"No am not. He told me himself. He also said that he's sorry if he offended you with any of his words last night."

"I was not offended. I was just...mad. I mean he's covering up for someone who is so evil and mean. It bugs me out." Victoria said as she tied up her hair.

Dawn sensed something. She sensed that perhaps Victoria liked Dwight and she couldn't blame her.

I mean anyone could fall for someone like Dwight. He was..

A beautiful man.

So beautiful that fairy tales were ugly.

"Vikki can I ask you something?"she stepped close to her.

"Well you better hurry up." Victoria answered.

"Do you...God how should I ask this?" Dawn was scared to ask her the question.

"Just say it?" Victoria clamoured at her.

"Do you like Dwight? Or have feelings for him? She asked nervously.

Victoria sighed for a while.

"Like..yes. Feelings?...I don't think so."

"Oh come on. You don't have to lie. I always know that when you're going for a hike is to release all the bad energy  that's in you. You told me that you hike to let go of itchy feelings inside you."

Victoria stared at her for a while. She then covered her face with her hands and tucked the strands of her hair behind her ears before letting out a sigh and said,"Good thinking. Am off now."

She then left the room.

______________

Victoria hiked in every place that she found safe thanks to her phone that located her.

She then decided to stop at the beach before going back home to get fresh air.

She stood at the wet sand waiting for the water to touch her feet. Little did she know that Dwight was at the beach too just watching her.

He viewed her from the back and he loved what he was seeing. Her perfect body figure;especially her butt that was centrally placed between her back and her back thighs.

Geez,her long legs. Her perfect brown long hair that ended at her upper butt and the way the breeze blew it perfectly was...breathtaking.

After having that little fight with Hazel he needed some fresh air too so he went to the beach.

He was heading to the shore when Victoria was walking away from the shore and they bumped into each other.

"Victoria,"