Chapter 13

"Mum just drop it. Get in the car and let's go home."
Dawn said as she fastened her seat belt. "But I wanna know what's going on." Leslie insisted as she got into the car and buckled her seat belt too.

"This is not the right place nor time to discuss about this."said Dawn who was already frustrated with her mother's endless questions.

"Then when is the right time?" Leslie kept on asking. Dawn growled. Her mother kept on pestering her.

"Okay. I'll tell you." "Am listening." Leslie answered.

"I lied to my friends that I was rich too. I told them that I lived in Calabasas town next to Kim Kardashian. I also told them that you worked as a Victoria Secrets' ambassador." Dawn spoke sheepishly. Leslie couldn't believe it.

"But why? I told you pretending to be someone whom you are not is a bad idea." Said Leslie as she started the engine and placed her hands on the steering wheel.

"So now Hazel found out the truth through Max and they are all ganging up on me now like as if I am some kinda villain." Said Dawn.

"Dawn,you lied about your life. What else did you expect? Of course they'll treat you badly."

"Okay mum. Stop lecturing me and just drive."

"I'm not lecturing you sweety. As a mum I am being responsible by telling you real life facts."

"Yes sure."said Dawn.

"Speaking of real life facts,I have a surprise for you at home."
"It's not my birthday." Dawn said.

"I know. Aren't you excited about my surprise?" Leslie asked as she
drove off the school gate.

"Not at all." Said Dawn as she put her earphones on her ears.

Sorry guys. Haven't been able to update the book for a while now but as you can see am on it now.

So I hope you are all enjoying reading the story. Just lemme know what you guys think about the book and leave me a message. There's more to come.

Thank you
And don't forget to follow me on instagram @Trina Benta.

Xo xo.