Chapter 38

Aaand here we go again.
So I've been thinking on a cast recently and I hope you guys will like what I've chosen.

Michael Provost as Danny
Anne winters as Dawn

That's all I have for now. I've been trying to find the perfect person who could be featured as Dwight and of course Victoria too. If you guys have any idea then plz lemme know.

So here is chapter 38.
Hope you enjoy.

_________

Victoria stormed out of the cafeteria furiously and headed to the washroom.

Dwight hurriedly followed her and waited for her outside. He knew that she was upset and all he just wanted was to be there for her.

As soon as she finished cleaning herself up,she was surprised to see Dwight wait for her outside the washroom.

Dwight saw how damp her hair was and how her long black sleeved checked top was. She looked awful and still upset.

"You forgot your bag." He cleared his throat handing her backpack.

Victoria snatched it angrily. Dwight realised that she was intense and didn't wanna comment anything about it.

At that point he was ready to do anything she wanted. As long as she lightened up a bit.

Dwight wanted to say something along the way as they headed to class but he saved his words for the best.

"Tell your ex girlfriend that if she dares try to humiliate me again next time,I will have her head hanged!" She turned back to face him.

"Where are you going?" Dwight asked her when she reversed her direction.

"Home." She yelled at him turning to face him again.

"But its not yet home time now."

"I am going home." Victoria was harsh.

"I am going back hone and no one will stop me."she continued.

"Vikki are you out of your mind? The principal will expel you." Dwight shook his head.

He couldn't believe how stubborn Victoria can be. Yeah she is temperamental but she was way too temperamental.

He must admit that Hazel was wrong but still Victoria doesn't have to make such decisions.

"I don't care. I've had enough of Los Calabasas in the past week. That's why I've made my decision of going back home. Scotland;where I belong." Victoria threw her hands in the air madly.

Dwight was perplexed to hear those words. Is Victoria crazy right now? Is she really planning to go back to Scotland?

"Hold on,you are not serious are you?" Dwight marvelled his eyebrows furrowed while taking closer steps towards her.

"I am damn serious Dwight. I am leaving for Scotland and that's it." Her eyes were glistening with tears. She knew that she was rushing things up but she's had enough of Hazel's insults.

"But you just can't go." Dwight's voice was shaky.

"And why not?" She asked softly.

Dwight sighed heavily with his hands on his waist.

"Because I..because I like you Vikki."

Wait. Did he just admit that.

Victoria was marvelled. What was she supposed to reply? I like you too? Hell no. That'd be way too desperate and not to mention a cheap step by the way.

"I've always liked you since day one. You just can't leave just because Hazel is making you feel miserable about yourself." She watched him go on and for a minute there she realised how honest and genuine he was.

She held her breath while wiping the tiny tears that formed on the corners of her eyes.

"Sorry." She began.

"But this whole transfer thing was a big mistake. Its been nice knowing you Dwight."

She then stepped forward towards him and climbed on her toes to kiss him on his right cheek. She then gripped his arms and forced herself into a hug.

She thought he wouldn't give in but he reacted the same way and embraced her in his arms.

She heard how fast his heart was beating and she didn't wanna stop the moment. All that she wanted was for him to never let go.

"Don't go." Dwight dug his head on her neck and kissed her collar bone.

Victoria felt moisture on dripping on her neck and she knew that he was crying.

She pulled herself away from the hug because things were getting way too emotional. She never meant for this to happen.

Why would he cry for her when they were not even an item anyway?

"Sorry." She whispered to him while holding his cheeks. She took a step back and wiped her tears for the last time.

Dwight knew the minute she exited she'd get expelled and they'd never see each other again.

But she went on ahead and didn't even bother to look back.

Emotional chapter right?

I know. But don't worry there's lots of surprise coming ahead. And I apologise for my laziness of not updating recently. Got so much to deal with that's why.

And I am also sorry for this short chapter. It had to be short anyway.

Plus don't worry the next chapter is all about Danny's POV. Aren't ya Excited because I am.

Vote comment and love.

Enjoy my lovies:)