Chapter 22

The next day,Dwight's party was on and everyone turned up for it.
In fact the whole schoolmates were there. Dwight's party was held at one of his daddy's hotel villas.

There was plenty of food,drinks...FUN.

Dawn and Victoria had just mad n entrance and they both looked stunning.

They both saw Hazel's friends seated at a corner with drinks and dressed in bikinis. As always they would never stop glossing about them in laughs.

"Let's find a spot Dawn."Victoria told her as she raised her sunglasses on her head...

"Vikki!" Dwight called her from behind.."Dawn," he went on.

"I'm glad you're both here. I knew you wouldn't miss it." He added.

"Why would we miss your party Dwight?" Victoria said in a smile.

"Yeah. I mean who would wanna miss the drama? I cant wait for Hazel's assholes to find about your little love story that has been going on with you and Hazel, Dwight. Can't wait to see their faces." Dawn said.

Dwight didn't mind what Dawn said for he understood that it was just a girl feud.

"Make yourselves comfortable. Actually, there's my spot. Under that hut thatched table." Dwight said as he pointed the spot while looking at Victoria who looked away shyly.

"Actually,we were looking for a spot but thanks. We'll head there." Victoria told him in a smile.

"Isn't Danny coming?" Dawn asked.
"He is. In fact he's already here. And of course at my spot. Please go sit there and enjoy yourselves." Dwight said.

"Okay thank you." Said Dawn and grabbed Victoria to where they were directed leaving Dwight attend to other guests.

There, that found Danny having a drink. "Hey," he said to the both of them. He stood up and gave each one a hug.

"Having fun?" Dawn asked him.
"Yeah. But this is just the beginning. I'm waiting for the big announcement." Danny answered.

"When is he gonna make the announcement?"Victoria asked Danny. "I don't know. That's why we are all waiting right?" Danny said.

"Yeah."Dawn replied.

"You guys can order anything. The bill is on me."Danny said.
"But Danny you don't..."
"No buts. Waiter! Danny cut Dawn  from talking.

The waiter briskly rushed towards them.
"Give them anything they want." He said to the waiter.

"I'll just gave what you ordered Danny."Dawn said. "Me too." Victoria said to the waiter.

"Bring a strawberry yoghurt apple cocktail." Danny said to the waiter and he left to serve them.

"Where's Hazel anyway?" Dawn asked. "Am sure she's around." Danny replied.

The waiter brought the drinks to the girls and they both replied in unison,"thank you."

Out of nowhere Hazel approached Danny in an open black stylish bikini to show off her gorgeous long legs with her hair up in a messy bun...

"Danny...where's my man?" She asked him authoritatively with her hands placed on her waist.
"He was around here. But I don't know what he's up to now." Danny replied.

"Oh I see."Hazel said. She then looked at Dawn and Victoria despise fully then asked,"what are the both of you doing here?"

"Partying of course."Dawn replied.
"This is a Villa Dawn. Not a dumpster. How did your even get here? I better call security." Hazel said.

"You wouldn't do that." Victoria answered her back while sipping her drink using a straw.

"You guys are not even into the guest list." Hazel said while crossing her hands on her tummy.

"So what?! The party is Dwight's not yours." Said Victoria.

"You know what Victoria...I don't like you. I don't like you one bit. And I don't like the fact that you're here. So you better leave this party before I call security!" Hazel spoke loudly for everyone to hear.

"I dare you to do that and you'll be sorry. Don't be surprised if you are the one who ends up leaving instead of us."Victoria said bravely.

"This is not Scotland you imbicel. Its Calabasas. So don't threaten me because I am not scared of you." Hazel was furious.

"I am not scared of you either." Victoria replied.

"The both of you should leave now!"said Hazel as she pulled Dawn out of her chair and pushed her into the pool.