Chapter 6

When everyone headed home, Dawn stood at the gate impatiently calling her mother. She was unreachable. Hazel and her gang saw her at a distant and approached her. "So how will you go home now?" Hazel asked her.
"My mum is coming to pick me up." Dawn replied. "Well if you want to, you can get inside ny car and we could drive you home." Hazel said.
"NO!" Dawn shouted leaving her friends puzzled. "Why?" Lyn asked her. "You see, my mum is on her way and she'd be upset if she doesn't find me here." Said Dawn nervously. "But you'll just call her and tell her not to come for you because Hazel is taking you home right?" Paige said.

"Yes. She has a point."Krystal added. "Come on. Get inside my car. Besides you live next to Kim Kardashian. I'd like to get a glimpse of her house and perhaps even say hello." Hazel insisted.

Dawn was busted. She lied to her friends that she lived next to Kim Kardashian where the rich lived when in reality she just lived in a normal house.

"Oh Hazel,don't bother yourself." Dawn resisted. Suddenly,her mother showed up. "Dawn!" Leslie called her. "Get in the car." She added. "See I told you guys. My mother was on her way."
"Wait, lemme say hi to your mother. You said she is the ambassador of Victoria Secrets right?" Hazel said.
"Yeah...but..um we really have to go now. Maybe next time. Bye guys. See you tomorrow and thanks for what you guys did for me earlier today." Said Dawn hurriedly as she ran towards her mother's car and they drove off immediately.

"Is that what a Victoria Secret's ambassador car looks like?" Krystal asked curiously."Hmm..you're right Krys. It doesn't look posh." Paige added. The three of them wondered why Hazel was so quiet about Dawn's mother's car that's when she said, "I want the three of you at my house tonight at 8pm. We have to do some research."