CHAPTER 39

Not edited!

Hey guys am sorry for not updating. I know its been long since i last wrote but I promise to update soon. I know i promised on Danny's POV and so here it is. But there's a mistake on the following chapters. After this chapter it directs you to chapter 41 instead of episode 4 which holds chapter 40. So after this chapter 39 make sure you go read episode 4 first then find chapter 41 for you to understand what really went down with the story. Otherwise,,,thank you all for bearing with my absence. Here is chapter 39. Enjoy.

Danny's POV

I saw how Dawn was really worried about her sister. And I felt bad knowing that there was nothing I could do about it. I hated seeing girls sad. More so Dawn. I don't know why but maybe it was because she meant something special to me.

I looked at my right and I saw Dwight coming towards us heavily panting. He looked frustrated. Torn. He seemed restless.

I snaked my hands on Dawn's waist waiting for him to say something because it was all over his face that he had something to say.

"You need to stop Victoria now!" He yelled making everyone at the cafeteria look at our direction.

"Dwight whats going on?" I demanded an answer from him.

"Shes's leaving Calabasas." He went on his hands on his hips like as if he had lost a battle or something.

I have never seen Dwight like this before. I mean I have but not this miserable.

He looks shattered. He has been shattered before way long before Hazel came into the picture and made his life whole better. 

I'm a guy and I know how it feels like to like someone who has no clue. 

Dwight likes Victoria it's just that he has never had the guts to tell and show her how he really feels. And now that he came all the way from God knows where panting like a wolf claiming that Vikki is leaving Calabasas could be true but at the same time he could be exaggerating.

Victoria cannot go back to Scotland. Not that she can't but she would've told us about it or something not just ghost on us for no reason.

"Where's Victoria?" Dawn pleaded madly. It's like as if I could read her damn thoughts. 

Dwight must be going insane or something. I mean yeah he was really losing it anyway.

"Just told you didn't I? She's leaving!" The tone of his voice was deadly. And I must admit I didn't like the tone he was using on my girlfriend.

"She's headed at the exit. She told me that she's leaving and going back to Scotland right away."

"What! But that's insane I mean its damn impossible. She'll get expelled." Dawn shook her head in disbelief.

Things were getting complicated than I ever thought it'd be. I decided to hand Dwight a glass of water to calm his nerves down for he was gonna lose it any minute from now.

"I'll make a call right now." Dawn reached for her phone inside her bag.

I patted Dwight's back checking and seeing if he was okay. I know the pain of losing someone you love and I know he's not new to that but I could sense that Victoria was something else. 

She had changed my cousin in the best ways possible no one would've ever imagined. And for that I approved of her.

If only she knew how much Dwight cannot stop talking about her the minute we get home or how he'd get into a trance just thinking about her then she'd change her mind of leaving.

But one thing is for sure though. Victoria is total nuts. How can she leave when we are still in the middle of classes? I know that she's a Princess and all and she can still have things her way but that's not how it works in Los Calabasas. Unless the Principal favors her which I find it so difficult.

Dawn wasn't yet done making her calls and I really don't know whom she was trying to call but she seemed pretty worried. Her palms were sweaty through the process and I just wanted her to stop worrying herself to death. 

Victoria isn't a small child and she knows what the hell she's doing. But just seeing Dwight and Dawn obsessed over that small matter was making me lose my cool as well.

I then overheard Paige, Krystal and Lyn talk realizing that Hazel wasn't nowhere to be found either making me second guess about her whereabouts too.

Since when did I ever care about Hazel's whereabouts?

"I don't get it. What's going on?" Krystal asked the others.

"Looks like Victoria is leaving for Scotland" Paige casually sipped her orange juice from her glass.

"What!" Lyn freaked out. "Oh no! Not the Princess."

"You're so lame Lyn. How can you take sides with her?" Paige growled.

"Yeah. it's so weird. You're supposed to be on our side." Krystal added.

"I'm sorry but I can't take sides on something so serious like this. I mean we all saw what Hazel did to her. It's pretty obvious that she got mad that's why she's planning to leave the country."

"You suit yourself girl. Am done here. So much fakeness. Krystal let's go find Hazel." I watched the Paige grab Krystal out of her seat leaving Lyn all by herself.

"She's not picking up!" Dawn panicked making my mind shift back towards them.

"Try again." Dwight regained his strength to talk again this time a bit calmer. We both watched her dial her phone and placing it on her ears but she glanced at us hopelessly.

"Well.." I inquired. 

"Here try mine." Dwight handed Dawn his phone. That's when Lyn approached us politely.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" 

It was pretty obvious she was unwanted there. The angry stares we gave her were enough to send her back to her seat.

Dawn stopped whatever she was doing with Dwight's phone and angrily faced her.

"What do you want?"She roared.

"I just wanna help.' She answered mildly.

I looked over at Dwight's side and saw how infuriated he was already. He then got up from his seat and confronted Lyn.

"Help? We don't need your help. The only thing you can do for us is to tell you friend Hazel to stay away from Victoria and because of her she's now nowhere to be found."

"C'mon guys. Let's go find Vikki before its too late." Dawn suggested grabbing her stuff from the table.

"Did she pick up Dwight's call?" I was curious.

"No." She shook her head. "We need to find her asap."

"Yeah let's go." Dwight agreed and we all made our way out of the cafeteria leaving Lyn alone again.