Chapter Forty-Six: Trials and Family

Start from the beginning

  " Is there anyway I can help? I wouldn't mind being true sisters or Detective Dropforge being my sire." I said, Ultra Magnus wasn't a good Sire anyways.

  I wanted to be free from him.

  " I don't know yet. Detective Dropforge gave Ultra Magnus a legal paper to sign to peacefully do an adoption. But he said he has brought up so much evidence that he could take it to court if necessary." Nightra continued.

  I nodded.

  We just needed to wait and see.

Sideswipe's Profile:

  Sitting on a crate, I listened to my music happily. Things were fabulous now of days. Except the fact that I can't hang out with Jetstorm and Slipstream anymore...

  With a sad sigh, I laid down on my back and gazed into the sky.

  Only to be picked up and pulled into a death squeezing hug.

  Scrambling, I began to fight against whoever was holding me. I couldn't tell who it was until he started laughing.

  " SIRE!" I yelled, voicing both complaint and surprise.

  " Alright, alright. I've had my fun." Sire said, placing me down and patting my helm.

  Carrier was right behind him silently laughing.

  " What are you two doing here?" I asked, they've been on the council helping Cybertron while I've been on Earth.

  " We came to visit. Some of the others did too." Carrier spoke, coming over and hugging me also.

  " Is Windy here?" I asked, looking up into Carrier's optics.

  " Yes." Sire chuckled.

  I smiled wide, and hugged him tightly.

  " Oh you didn't want a hug before but now you do?" Sire teased, hugging me back.

  " I love you both!" I said to them as I ran off to see Windblade.

  I couldn't wait to see her!

Knockout's Profile:

  " I ship it." I murmured, " That femme has both style and is perfect in nearly every way."

  Breakdown nodded, " She also has a lot of fight in her."

  Smiling, I hugged Breakdown and sighed. " You want to go see Bumblebee?"

  " Sure why n-" Breakdown started when he froze and took out his phone.

  " What is it?" I asked, trying to see his phone.

  " Wheeljack. He said something while we were flying and I think I just realized what he meant..." Breakdown said, texting Wheeljack.

  I glanced and saw it was the Wrecker Group Chat. The group chat they made excluding Ultra Magnus.

  I watched as the following occurred.

-Group Chat-

Br- WHEELJACK!!!

W- Yeah?

Br- DON'T. YOU. DARE.

Bu- What's going on?

Sea- Yeah. What's up?

Br- You're planning to blow Ultra Magnus' office sky high aren't you!!?!

W- He deserves it.

Others-......................True.

-End-

  I laughed, " Oh he sooo deserves it."