How (not) to move on (Hongbin x Leo)

Taekwoon exited the passenger seat as Hakyeon runs and gave him the tightest hug he ever felt.

"Wooniee! Glad you finally came!"

"I missed you, Hakyeon." Taekwoon gladly returns the hug.

It's been straight six months when they last seen each other and Taekwoon had to cancel some of Hakyeon's invitations because of his work. Being an architect makes him busy due to piled up pending projects, and when he switched companies because of an incident, he became even more busy. But tonight is an exception.

Tonight is Hakyeon's 30th birthday and so he made sure to attend this event since Hakyeon playfully threatened to disown him if he ditched him.

Hakyeon then noticed someone walked out from the driver's seat and eyed Taekwoon for who this person is. The guy walks beside Taekwoon and bows at Hakyeon before giving a small smile.

"Ah, this is Sanghyuk. He's my new officemate. Hyuk, this is Hakyeon, my friend."

"Nice to meet you." Sanghyuk said as he flashed another smile.

"Nice to meet you. Let's go inside." Hakyeon smiled back.

"Uh, I actually just dropped him off."

"Come on. Join us as well. You are welcome too. Come!"

" Yes, join us so you can meet the old people in my life."
Hakyeon turns his back and entered his house as Taekwoon pulled Hyuk's arm and followed Hakyeon inside.

"JUNG TAEKWOON!!" Jaehwan screamed once he saw him. He runs towards him with his open arms and as Taekwoon was about to hug him, Jaehwan runs past him and hugs Sanghyuk instead.

"Ah, really!"

"Get of off him, Jaehwan." Hakyeon slaps his butt.

"Oh, sorry. I thought you're Taekwoon." Sanghyuk laughs.

"Taekwoon hyung! How are you?" Gongchan welcomes him with a hug as well which he returns. Taekwoon greeted their other friends who are present in the house as well.

"Taewoon-ah, this is Wonshik. My date." Wonshik gave a soft smile and a simple Hi.

"Hi. Nice to meet you." Jaehwan pointed at Sanghyuk with his lips. Taekwoon then grabs his arm.

"This is Sanghyuk. My new officemate. Then this is Gongchan, Wonshik, and Jaehwan."

"Hongbin's here!" Gongchan shouted.

"What.." Taekwoon looked at Hakyeon.

"Taekwoon, I'm so sorry. I didn't know." He looks at Sanghyuk apologetically. Taekwoon looked at Sanghyuk as if asking for help. "Sanghyuk-ah.."

Fortunately, when they became close friends, they both talked about their past. The people that line up in their past that they are trying to forget, the pain they had experienced. Sanghyuk helped him to move on. He guided him.

"It's okay, Taekwoon. Everything will be fine." Sanghyuk assured him and squeeze his hand.

"Uh, Taekwoon. Sanghyuk. Please take a seat."

"This is a fight we're waiting to happen." Jaehwan whispered.

"Hongbin won't do that. Just relax. I know him." Gongchan answered back.

"Hongbin!" the rest greeted him as he walked beside Hakyeon.

"Hi. I hope I'm not late." he smiled.

"Of course not." Hakyeon greeted him with a hug. His eyes shifted to Taekwoon and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Taekwoon." the man looked at his direction and gave small forced smile. Taekwoon blinks and looked at Sanghyuk.