You're my Everything (Ravi x Leo)

'You don't know what you got, until it's gone'
'You'll only start to see the value of something once it's gone'

This is what I am experiencing right now after he broke up with me. Of all people, I treated him the worst and gave him the most painful feeling. I took advantage on his kindness and understanding.

I took him for granted..

KimShikkie:
'Baby, what time are you going home? :) '

'Have you eaten your lunch yet? '

'I might get home a little later than usual. I have something to finish :( '

'Heeeeyyyy :( it's 7pm and you're still not answering :(( '

I flipped the phone again as I recieve another text from Wonshik. It's not that I am ignoring him, it's just I am having a hard time to memorize the script for my upcoming musical and compose another song at the same time.

I slam the bunch of papers on the table and took out my lyric notebook and pen to start writing again. Once more, my phone vibrated.

'Hi baby! I'll be going home at 9pm since the company needs me for the recording. I'm sorry :(  '

'Okay. See you later.'

I clicked the send button and hid the phone inside my bag, and started writing lyrics again.

☆☆☆

I hurriedly went down the stairs while fixing my clothes. I woke up late again due to work load and now I have 10 minutes before the script reading starts. While I was wearing my shoes, I noticed Wonshik walks towards me.

"Taekwoonie, are you not going to eat your breakfast? I ordered something for you. You know I can't cook." He laughs while holding the chicken he ordered.

"I'm sorry but I am already late for the rehearsal. I'll just buy somewhere." I grab my shoulder bag and placed the strap on my shoulder. I placed a short and quick kiss on Wonshik's lips , and bid goodbye. I closed the door before he even had the chance to response.

After a few hours of practicing, we were asked to have an hour lunch break. When I was about to eat my first spoon, my phone rings. I looked at the ID caller and Wonshik's name pop-up on the screen. I silenced my phone and brought it back to my pocket. After a while, my phone started ringing again. I finally answered.

"Taekwoonie, have you eaten breakfast or lunch yet?"

"Yeah. I am eating right now. "

"Ohh great. What time are you going home? "

"I don't know maybe 8 or 9. Why?"

I heard him laughs awkwardly and a sigh echoed in the phone.

"Oh nothing. I was about to ask you for a dinner."

"I'm so sorry Shikkie. You know how busy I am right now. Maybe next time, okay?"

A short dead air filled the phone call before I start talking again.

"Anyway, I have to go now. Our one hour break has ended. See you later. Bye."

"Okay. I love you Taekwoon."

"Love you too." then I hung up the phone and finished my food.

I checked the time once I arrived in the building of our condo. 11:32pm. Wonshik's probably asleep by this time. I entered the elevator and press the button on our floor. I waited patiently to arrive while thinking what to say if ever he is still awake. When the elevator rings, I exited and walked towards our unit. I key in the passcode and swing the door as quiet as I could.