Boy at Home ( N x Ravi)

Kim Wonshik aka Ravi, one of the highest paid rappers in South Korea, dating a famous musical actor, Lee Jaehwan. They have been together for a year already and everyone is rooting for them. Everyone says that they are the cutest, the sweetest, and the best celebrity couple. People always see and feel how much Ravi loves Jaehwan. They are very affectionate to each other from interviews to fancams. Even in Ravi's concerts or performances, Jaehwan supports him and vice versa. Not until one day, when Ravi is shooting for his music video for the release of his new mixtape. He met one of the well-known talented dancer in the kpop industry, Cha Hakyeon.

They have seeing each other for a couple of days for the music video, however Ravi do not show any weird intentions towards Hakyeon and so thinks that Ravi is just being friendly.
--------------------------------------

Hakyeon's POV

"That's all for today. See you tomorrow. Thank you all for your hardwork!" The director said, wrapping up the shoot. It's 7:43 in the evening already but I still don't want to go home. I changed to usual clothes and currently removing my make-up when someone knocked outside my dressing room. "Come in." I said while still wiping out in front of the mirror.

"Hey Hakyeon hyung" I looked to the person thru the mirror, though I already knew who it was from his deep voice "Oh Ravi. What's up?" I turned around to face him. "Well, I just want to ask you if we can go grab a coffee? I feel don't like going home yet." I was shocked. It's not that I want to refuse, but isn't he living with Jaehwan? "What about Jaehwan? Is he not waiting for you in your house?" I asked him while placing all my stuff inside my bag, ready to head out. "He is still rehearsing. He will probably get home late again." He said casually. I thought for a second before accepting his offer. "Okay then. Let's go." I smiled and carried my bag. We walked out the room together and both entered his car, driving down the road to the nearest coffee shop.

We both head outside while I carry my bag and sat on one of the tables beside the window. "Anything that you like?" he asked. I looked at the menu in front of me and scanning all the food this cafe have. I'm not really hungry tho. "Well, maybe java chip frappe and french toast" he smiled then walked to the counter to punch our orders. A few minutes, Ravi arrived with our food on the tray. I helped him to distribute the food and placed the tray on the other table near us. We both started eating in silence, when he broke it for a question.

"Are you not dating anyone, Hakyeon hyung?" I laughed at his question and shook my head. "Nope. I'm still enjoying my single life" we both laughed. "Maybe you should start looking for someone tho. It's not fine living alone."

"I'm totally fine. I think I'm better off living alone." I suddenly remembered how may past relationship with my first ever boyfriend who just broke me into pieces and how I was cheated on with another person. It caused so much hurt and now I want to take a break first. We were just talking random things, forgetting the sensitive topic, when Ravi's phone lit up from the table and accidentaly I saw Jaehwan's name. He is calling. Instead of answering, Ravi turned off his phone and shoved it in his pocket. I was shocked to the action he made. It's Lee Jaehwan, his boyfriend. Now I felt weird. "Why didn't you answer the call?" I said pointing out his invisible phone with the fork I am holding. "O-oh. It's nothing." I raised an eyebrow, getting suspicious.

"But isn't that Jaehwan? Your boyfriend? What if it's important?" I bombarded him with questions. "Yes it is him but I know it's not important. I just want some alone time with you." Now, we are not making sense here. He turned off his phone and now he wants me alone. "What are you trying to imply here Kim Wonshik?" I asked in an irritated tone. I don't know Jaehwan personally but I feel a responsibilty to do what is right.

"I like you Hakyeon."

"You are with Jaehwan."

"Well he wouldn't know if we won't tell him, right?" He said with a small smile on his face. He moves his chair almost close to mine. He tries to grab my hand but I quickly pulled it back to myself. "Please Hakyeon. Be with me." He said while straightly looking into my eyes. Is he being serious right now? I adjusted my chair to fully look at him. He anticipated on what I am going to say.

"How- how stupid do you think I am? You are doing exactly what my ex boyfriend did. You sound truly an idiot right now. You know what? It would be fine for me if I am a stupid one. I can't believe you. You are nothing more than those guys who make their partners feel sad and hurt. You don't deserve him." I exploded. I stood up from my seat, grabbing my stuff. "Forget that we met and forget that we are collaborating for your comeback." I left the cafe immidiately. I am still in shock on what just happened.

I might go with it if I hadn't been once just like Jaehwan.

-------------------------------------
Probably most of you who read the past stories knew that some of my stories are based from songs and I sometimes use the title of the song as well. Same thing with this one shot. This story is based from Taylor Swift's "Girl at home". Just saying this if some of you do not know the song, and want to say sorry for those who are not a fan of her or do not like her at all. But, oh well.