On the Other Side of the Door

Groans, grunts, moans, and slapping of skins are the sounds can be heard inside the room of Ken. Making love at 6pm is too early for those who try silent sex, but Ken cannot hold his horny anymore and forced Ravi to enter him.

"Come on, Ravi! I want more!" Ken said between groans. Ravi increased his pace, thrusting faster than the previous move. Ravi can't talk anymore due to tiredness as Ken keeps on demanding to go faster even if it is too fast already.

"What the hell Ravi? Why are you not moving?" Ken tries to twist his neck to look at Ravi at the back. "Wait. I am moving." Ravi answered with a little voice. "Faster! I don't feel your thrusts." "I can't move, hyung."

"What do you mean you can't move?" Ravi tries again, thrusting his manhood but it won't move. "Believe me I am thrusting but nothing happens." Ken groans and try to remove himself. "Ravi, withdraw first." Ken waited while both his knees and palms are flatly laying on the mattress. Ravi hold the end of his manhood and pulling it out slowly. "Huh?" Ravi keeps on pulling. "I can't pull it out. You're too tight."

"What the? What is happening? Try a little more. Force it!" Ken whisper-shout at Ravi. He then tries again, givig half of his energy to pull himself out. "Hyung! I really can't. I feel like I am stuck." Ken lowers down and support himself with his elbows. "You can't be stuck in me. We can't stay like this forever! Oh my gosh!" Ken losing his breath and even him tries to free Ravi from him. Ravi tries again while making a sound of pulling. At the same time, they heard a knock coming from outside.

"Guys? What are you doing?" Both Ken and Ravi looked at each other with horror. "Shit Ravi! What do we do? Please try harder!" Ken said in panick. Another knock heard. "Hey Ravi Ken! Are you guys okay?" N shouted from outside. "Ah y-yes hyung! It just st-stuck." Ken hit Ravi's thigh, glaring at him for saying it. "Stuck? Where are you guys stuck? What is happening??"

"Nothing N hyung! We can handle this." Both of them tries again but nothing happens still.

"I'm gonna get the keys, okay? I will help you wait!"

"NO N HYUNG PLEASE! NO! WE ARE GOOD!" Ken shouted again while Ravi tries pulling it again. "I'm in half now Ken hyung." "Faster Ravi! N hyung will open the door. He can't see us like this!"

"Hey guys I can't find the keys but I will look again. Wait!" N runs around the dorm again to look for the keys in each drawer. "Shit Ravi please! Faster!" "Wait wait. Just a little bit more"

"Why do you have to be so horny now to the point you can't pull yourself out!" Ken relax his head on the pillow. "Why are you blaming me? You're the one who prevents my bulge from escaping. You forced me to have sex because you can't take it in anymore." Ken rolled his eyes. "Just faster, okay?"

"I got the keys! Hang on the both of you."

"Ravi faster faster faster!" Ken taps the mattress to pressure Ravi. "Wait! Here we go!" Just before N could swing the door, Ravi forcefully pull himself that he got thrown out from the bed, laying his back on the floor. While Ken rolled to the side and let his body drop on the floor. They both pull up their pants along side with their boxers. Good thing, they did not remove their clothes. Just then, N completely opened the door. Seeing Ravi on the floor while holding on his pants, trying to zip it. "What happened?"

Ken sat up after pulling his zipper up. "Uh, hi N hyung!" N looked at them curiously. "What happened to the both of you? I thought you're stuck?" Ken and Ravi exchanged gazes, trying to help each other. Ravi then looked at the bathroom door. "That door! N hyung, it is stuck awhile ago." N looked at the said door and checked it. He pushes the door slowly and it made a squeek and stops at a time. "Oh, it really is stuck. I will ask someone to fix this tomorrow, okay?" They sighed in relief but straighten up again once N looked at them. "What are you guys doing on the floor then?"

"I got thrown out when I pulled it harder just now." Ravi said nervously. "That far?" N looked at the door and Ravi again. Ravi nods slowly. "And you?" He shifts his attention to Ken. "I-- I was just, uh, here. Waiting for, uh, Ravi to fix....it." N nods and looks down. "But why is there a pack of condom here?" Ravi looked at N with wide eyes and Ken glared at Ravi. When Ravi met Ken's eyes, Ken mouthed 'I thought you threw it?' 'I did, promise.' Ravi mouthed back.

"Uh hyung.. Ravi and I are.... uh...."

"So you really did it?" N smirked.

"Yes hyung." Ravi said proudly. Ken threw a pillow at him. 'What?' Ravi mouthed.

"Sadly, I was just kidding but you gave in yourselves. Next time don't be so horny so you won't be stuck again, okay?" N looked at Ravi and smiled at Ken before closing the bedroom door. Ken immediately run to the other side of the bed to check the floor. There is really no pack. He runs his hand through his face.

"He really fooled us."