Hello, Goodbye. (N x Ravi)

I walk to the park that I usually go to to refresh and clear my mind. This day has been stressing me out, my parents still argue and my older sister is rebelling. I sat down on the only bench here and pull out my phone and earphones. I played my usual playlist and look at the dark sky above me. I count the stars and picked the brightest one like I usually do when I am alone.

I am not aware on my surroundings when a hand blocked my view. I look to my right to see the person. A messy black haired guy with his hoodie on smiled at me. I just stared at him. He was saying something but I do not hear what he was saying. "What?" I responsed. He pull out my right earpiece and laughs. "I was just asking if this space is vacant." He laughs again. He has a very low voice and I envy him. I have always wanted to have a voice just like his. "Uh... yea i-it's vacant."

"Okay. Nice." He said. He looked forward and grab his phone. He seems different. I don't know. He doesn't like a norman human being just like me. "Do you want to ask me something?" I startled when he talked again but his eyes are still fixed on his phone screen. "Huh?" He looked at me "You were looking at me for 2 minutes and 3 seconds. It is not normal I suppose. Is this the first time you saw a very handsome guy?" He chuckled. I was taken back at his boast. My bestfriend Taekwoon is still much better looking then him, duh! I rolled my eyes and put back my right earpiece. A few seconds, he taps my shoulder and this time he removed my earphones on both of my ears. I raised an eyebrow on him, patiently waiting for him to speak. "Wonshik. Kim Wonshik" he smiled and grab my hand to shook it. "Hakyeon. Cha Hakyeon." I smiled back and tightly grip his warm and soft hand.
--------------------------------------
I woke up to the sound of a snore. I looked at the handsome guy beside me and removed some hair that cover his face. I smiled at the sight and peck his lips. Even if he snores a lot and a very clumsy man, I would never deny the fact that I truly love this man. I laid back my head again on his chest while hugging his waist. It has been 3 years since we met at that park and 1year and 5 months of dating each other. 7 more months until we reach our 2nd anniversary, or are we even able to celebrate that?

"Happy 1st anniversary Wonshikkie!" I hugged him very tight even if he still sleeping. He groans at my sudden shout. He opened his eyes and smiled at me. "Happy anniversary baby" he pinched my left cheek. "Where are we going today?" I smiled widely at him, gently rubbing the back of his right hand with my thumb. His smiled at me but with his sad eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "In one year.." he paused for a second and sigh. "What is it?" I am nervous on what he is going to say. But I have no idea what that even meant. "When I am gone--" "What are you saying when you gone?? Where are you going?!?!" I shouted at him, not in angry tone but in a worried and begging feeling. "Let me finish first, please?" He said. He sat up on the bed and held both of my hands. I could feel it, I am about to cry. "When the day came that I need to leave, do not lock yourself with your love for me. Let other people love you as well." He looked at me with sad eyes. "You're... leaving me? Where are you going?" I cried. "I might leave you physically but I will always be there by your side. I would never leave you. I love you so much, Hakyeon." He wipes my tears away from my face. I don't know what he is saying. What does he want to happen? "Are you sick? Are you going to die?! What?!! Tell me please Wonshik. I cannot live without you!" I jump on his lap and hug his neck, crying so hard. He rubs my back "I am not goint to die baby. I have to go back."
"To where?"
"Somewhere I truly belong to."

"Hey" I look up to the man I love. I crawl on top of him, hugging him tightly. "What's with this sudden affection?" He laughs and hugs me back tightly. "7 more months.." I started. I felt that he was shocked to what I said. "7 more months and you will leave me." I am crying again just by the thought of him leaving me. "Hakyeon-ah..."

"Can I just come with you? Is it too far? I am willing to ride for how long just to be there for you."

"You cannot, Hakyeon. It is too far more than you can imagine. You cannot live there." He said while still comforting me.

"But I cannot live here too without you.."

"You can. I was not even there when your mom give you birth until you reach 20, right? You will forget me soon" I hugged him tightly. I don't want to let go in case he will leave me early. I cried on his shoulder.

--------------------------------------
Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day until he will leave me. We are currently watching a film. A last film that I will watch with my man. I cling to him almost the whole day. He will leave in a few hours. "Baby, do you still not want to sleep?" He asked. I shook my head still staring at the TV screen. "But it's getting late. You would not want your eyebags get larger, right?" He caress my face. "It is better to get that than I will wake up tomorrow without you by my side already." I heard sigh. He pull me up to sit and face him. I still stare at the movie. "Look at me, please." I sighed and looked at him. "I already told you, right? You may not see me in your eyes but I will always, always by your side. Watching and protecting you." "You sound so creepy." I glared at him earning a laugh from him. "I will miss it. I will miss you, Wonshik. So so much." I held his hands. "What are you gonna miss from me?" He asked while smiling. "Everything. I will miss you in general. Your hair, your voice, your snores, your laughs, your warm touches, your eyes. Eveything about you. Even just your name. You know what's the most important thing that I will miss about you?" I asked him. "What?" He leaned on the arm rest of the couch. "This." I crawl on him and kissed his lips hungrily. Our kiss is full of love and very passionate. He broke the kiss to breathe. "Who knows, we might meet again. We just don't know when and where." I cried again. I looked at the time on my phone, 11:58pm. He pull my chin up. "Cha Hakyeon. Always remember that I love and I will always love you. Only you. I want you to be happy when I am gone. I know it will be hard for you before you recover from my loss but please be happy soon. I dont want to see you suffering especially if I am the reason. I will protect you in ways. I love you." 11:59, he grab my face and kiss my lips again. My tears flowing so fast. This is it. He will leave me. I let him explore my mouth because I know this is going to be the last time. As seconds passed, I can feel that the kiss is slowly fading away even his hands on my face until it finally vanished. I opened my eyes to see no one. He left.

--------------------------------------

8 years after

I walk to the park that I usually go to to refresh and clear my mind. I sat down on the only bench here and pull out my phone and earphones. I played my usual playlist and look at the kids playing with their friends. I felt that the bench shake lightly means that someone sat on it. I look to my right and saw a familiar man. Same hair color, same clothes, same eyes, nose, and lips. I can feel my heart beating so fast. He looked at me and smiled widely. Same smile. The same person that I fell inlove few years back. "It's been a long while"

"Wonshik..."