Wannabe (WonTaek x VIXX)

If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends~

~~~

A sound of a doorbell interrupted the fine morning of the trio, Hakyeon, Taekwoon, and Jaehwan. The quiet and peaceful morning that Taekwoon always wanted never lasts. First, his two bestfriends bugged him early this morning. And now, another visitor.

"Can you please get it, Jaehwan?" Jaehwan stood up immediately, heading to the door. "Sure, Taekwoonie hyung!" he responsed cheerfully.

"Ugh."

"Hi! May I help you boys?" Jaehwan almost screaming when he opened the door. The men outside startled from the volume of his voice, but remain calm.

"U-uh, hi. Is Jung Taekwoon in there?"

"TAEKWOON HYUNG! SOMEONE'S LOOKING FOR YOU!"

Taekwoon stood up from Hakyeon's embrace and hits Jaehwan's head hardly when he walked to him.

"Can you please tone down your voice? You're so annoying." Jaehwan pouts while rubbing the back of his head. "Hyungiie~"

"Get out." Taekwoon pushed Jaehwan's face to back out as he fully opened the door to see the person.

"Wonshik.."

"Hello, Taekwoon hyung. Uh, good morning!" Wonshik said smiling as he hands out a cup of latte to Taekwoon.

"Thanks." Taekwoon softly said and shifts his gaze to the other two males. Wonshik probably noticed the uncomfortable feeling of Taekwoon between his friends.

"Oh, right! Taekwoon hyung, this is Hongbin-" Wonshik pats the shoulder of the person on his right side. "and this is Sanghyuk" and did the same gesture to the person on his left. "Sorry. I asked for their company that's why they are here."

"It's alright. Come in." Taekwoon step aside to give way for them before closing the door.

"My friends are here as well, by the way." Taekwoon walked to his friends in the living room and pushed Hakyeon's legs from the table.

"Please take a seat." The younger males sat across Taekwoon and company on the vacant seat.

"Who are you?" the tan male asked as he eyed Wonshik.

"Hakyeon hyung, don't scare him. I am Jaehwan! I can sing, act, and do impersonations. Do you wanna hear some?"

"U-uh s-sur-"

"No. Stop it." Taekwoon interrupted. "Sorry about him."

"No, actually we want to hear it." Hongbin said while looking at Jaehwan.

"Puppy. Dog. Country dog." Jaehwan started imitating the different sounds of these creatures.

"T-that's funny.." Wonshik awkwardly smile as if asking help from Taekwoon.

"Okay, that's enough." Jaehwan once again drop his cutie pout.

"What's on your arm?" Wonshik looks at Hakyeon.

"That should be obvious, Hakyeon. It's a tattoo."

"I know. What I meant is why he has that?" Taekwoon rolls his eyes.

The whole freakin' day was full of Jaehwan's loud voice and stupid imitations, and Hakyeon's jugdmental comments towards Wonshik. Taekwoon felt bad towards him as he can finally see who are the people Wonshik is dealing with.

"So, you like our Taekwoonie?"

"Yes.." Wonshik sat properly and does not dare to avoid Hakyeon's gaze.

"It is hard to date him. He has high standards and we are picky. We don't want him to be associate with a person with a questionable background."

"I am a composer. I write songs for different artists to sing. Sometimes, I create the music as well. I also rap as a hobby." Wonshik explained with a proud smile on his face.

"Mm. Interesting." Wonshik smiled while giving secret glances at Taekwoon.

When the night falls, Wonshik and his two other friends decided to take their leave. Taekwoon immediately stood up and offered to walk them at the door. Hongbin and Sanghyuk hurriedly entered Wonshik's car, leaving the owner with Taekwoon.

"I'm so sorry about my friends."

"No! It's alright. They care and love you so much so I understand if they test me." Wonshik chuckled.

Taekwoon smiled.

"Also, I need to get along with your friends so I can have a higher chance to date you."

"Goodluck. Jaehwan is too loud while Hakyeon is very meticulous."

"I can manage." They both stare at each other for a couple of seconds while smiling under the moonlight.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at each other?" Wonshik and Taekwoon looked at the already annoyed Hongbin. "Get in now!"

"You should go. It's already late anyway."

"Can I visit tomorrow?"

"Sure."

"Amazing. So see you tomorrow!" Wonshik waved at him and turn his back to enter his car. But before he could even walk,

"Wonshik-ah!" Taekwoon softly called him. He turn his back at Taekwoon without hesitation. Taekwoon walked towards him and shyly planted a kiss on Wonshik's right cheek.

"See you tomorrow." Taekwoom bites his lower lip as he entered his house, leavig the surprised Wonshik.