You can look, but you can't touch (NxLeo)

Hakyeon

"That's 50,000 won." I handed the money to the cashier as the other person placed my groceries in the bag. After I got the change and the bag, I left the store immediately before some fans recognize me. Arriving at the dorm, I head to the kitchen and tapped the passcode to my glass small refrigerator. I opened the door and slowly placed one by one my 20 banana milks, 10 bottles of 1+2 sparkling water, and 3 cups of strawberry ice cream. Once I'm done, I closed my small ref and secured with a password that no one could guess. I went upstairs to have a little rest and since the members are not yet here.

A little while, I heard a door opens then closed. I quietly opened my door and peak who has arrived. Taekwoon. I patiently waited for his reaction to my little food keeper as I saw him headed immediately to the kitchen. "What is this?" I heard him say and I assume that he finally saw it. I then heard a faint knock on a glass. Is he trying to break it? I quietly went down and watch him. He is sitting in front of my small ref as he watch what's inside. I laugh internally on how frustrated he is. I only did this because he always steal my food! He eats and drinks everything he sees.

"Having fun watching it?" I pull out a chair near him and sat on it. "Hakyeon-ah.." he softly said while tracing on the glass from what's inside. "What?" I asked even if I know what he wants. "I'm tired"

"Then rest." He pointed at the strawberry ice cream and looks at me. "Please?" I shook my head. "You always steal my food. You ate my ice cream before, remember?" "No! It's not really me pleaseeee? Chakyeonnie~" he replied sweetly. I almost gave away when I remember the previous incident. "You also drank my 1,800 won 1+2 sparkling water."

"It's just a sip!"

"It's almost near the half!" I stood and walked outside the kitchen. "Hakyeon!! Please this is the last time!" Taekwoon shouted. I went back to the kitchen and sat beside him. I smiled at him and put my lips close to his ear "You can look, but you will never ever be able to touch it" I winked at him and left the kitchen. I heard a groan afterwards.

☆☆☆☆☆

Hello! Just a little update here and also read my new story "Kiss Me" of N and Leo. I actually have 2 pending stories to publish but I am still confuse about the storyline. Anyway, our dean announced the date of the graduation (yes, finally I will graduate!!)  and I am happy not only because I will be able to graduate but the main reason is IT'S THE SAME DATE OF VIXX'S 7TH ANNIVERSARY!!! I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER HAHAHA oh well~