Easy-breezy (Ken x Leo)

I'm not a hoe. I don't sleep with anyone who ask me to. Fine, I am handsome, sexy, and gay, but I just don't bend over to every hot guy who I lay my eyes on.

The reason of this is I have a girl's heart. Maybe not in all forms- but I also have this feeling of longing for someone who I can share the rest of my life with.

I never felt anyone loved me dearly. People disgust me when I was a kid. I grew up being teased for being gay and my feminine way of sitting. Today, people just fuck for money and fun, it's so hard to trust nowadays.

There are only few people that I trust in this world- my mom and Wonshik. Both part of my past.

My mom who accepted me for who I am. She supported me all the way. However, she died peacefully on her bed while I was in Seoul, following my dreams. And there is Wonshik, my bestfriend who I made a mistake with.

My sexuality is a big burden for Wonshik. People accuse us for dating and always sleeping together, when in reality I cannot even imagine kissing him. Yes, he protected me from them. But when the night before I move to Seoul, he lost it. He went inside my room and attacked me on my bed. I can't call this a rape because one,I return his kisses once, twice, or thrice. And two even if keep telling him to stop, he insisted that I really want it. Maybe I really do.

I left and forget- well I tried to.

~~~~

I now own a cafe in Seoul. I try to be a great owner by involving myself in all decision-making. It's my company, for pete's sake!

Everyday is just the same routine for me. Arriving at my cafe from 2pm and leave at 1am. The only thing that I miss is my head baker. He comes at 4am and leave before lunch. The last time I saw him was 2 months ago when he personally handed me the report. He is the only person I trust now, but I barely see him.

It does not matter, really. At least he sends me report about the store weekly. He never fails to deliver me new for the past two years.

~~~

I don't go out much and my friends here in Seoul are all straight guys. The problem is that they constantly pair me up with guys just because they think I am oh-so-lonely and needs a prince to save me.

So when Hakyeon barged in my office one night saying that I should have a lunch with this guy who he described as hard-working, funny, and blah blah, I knew I need to accept. Hakyeon would not let the day pass until I agreed.

Hakyeon said that he met this guy at the library who also works as an English tutor. I frown when my mind was bombarded with books and nerdy guys wearing a thick-lense glasses. But so what, it's cute to make out in library.

"Also Taekwoon, he is nice. Be good to him, okay?" Hakyeon added.

"What do you think am I? I'm not gonna eat him or something!" I yelled even if he already closed my office door. These guys really think that I give nightmares to innocent guys.

~~~

The day has come. What's funny is I know this guy very well and he knows me equally. I sat in front of him as I placed my phone down on the table. This moment is very awkward to me. I have no plan to speak up first.

"You look overdressed today." He blurted out. It is true. I wore a black turtle-neck shirt, black pants that hugs my lower part firmly, and another black leather jacket. Maybe his sneakers and my Italian shoes can justify that I am overdressed.

"Well, sorry about that." I gave a small smile, and the waiter handed as a menu.

"I did not know it was you. Didn't knew it's a guy I am meeting, rather." He said as he scans the menu on what to order.