Best Wifey (Neo x RaKen)

N and Ken are sitting on one of the benches at the field where the 2 pair of couples decided to have a vacation together. They are watching their boyfriends, Leo and Ravi, playing soccer. They got bored and decided to play a game. "N hyung, I thought of something interesting." Ken said who faced his hyung with a wide smile planted on his face. N looks at him confused "what is it?"

"Let's call our boyfriends and whoever arrived here first is the winner. The loser between us will not wear make up for the next 3 performances" they both laughed to the idea but N agreed anyway. "Well, goodluck to you Jaehwannie. It's kinda obvious that I will win." N smirked. "Do not underestimate me hyung. You have no idea how obsess Ravi is to me. You're going down!" Ken said while showing his thumbs down. They exchange glares at each other before starting their game. "Leeeoooo!" N shouted at first. Leo quickly snap his head to his boyfriend. "Why?" Leo responded softly. "Come heeereee~" N sent back. On the other hand, Ken tried calling his boyfriend. "Ravi-ah!!" Unlike Leo, Ravi did not show any response yet as he was busy with the soccer ball. Ken calls out again "RAVI!!!" Finally, Ravi looked at his beloved boyfriend. "Yes baby?" Ravi shouted back. "Come heeeereee!" "What??" Ravi responsed. "Come here you fool!" Ken said. Ravi grab the ball "Later! I am still playing." Ravi said.

"Leeeooo come here! Let's eat!" N said. Leo faced Ravi and said something. After a couple of seconds, he started running to N. Ken panicked and called his boyfriend again. "YA RAVI-AH!!!" Ravi looked at him again. "Well Ken I already told ya" N winked at him while waiting for his boyfriend. "Shit. I can't lose to this ahjumma." Ken thought. For an instant, he thought for a plan and called Ravi again. "RAVI LOOK!!!" Ravi snap his head to Ken's direction again and had his wide eyes. Ravi's jaw drop to what he saw. Ken showed his flawless shoulder while signalling him to come over. Ravi wasted no time as he run on full speed to arrive at his boyfriend. Ravi keeps on running fastly as if he was in competition and run passed by Leo. He hugged Ken and kiss his shoulder when he arrived. N shocked on what he witnessed and felt annoyed to his dongsaeng's winning. Ken looked at N while being carried by Ravi in bridal style "Oh my my N hyung. Can't wait to see your bare face next week. And oh! Maybe it's maybelline" Ken winked at his hyung. "Let's go Ravi" "yes baby. Can't wait to kiss you all over. Let's go to bed." Ken rolled his eyes as he regretted to his decision after. A little later, Leo arrived and hold N's waist. "Let's go. I'm hungry" he smiled at N, but N pushed Leo's hand. "What's the matter Yeonnie?" "Go eat with your freakin' ball." N responded and walk away from Leo who is scratching his head as he was confused on what's happening.