Jealous (N x Leo)

Leo's POV

Feeling my lover's fingertips tracing my face woke me up. I looked and gave my simple yet sweetest smile at him "Good morning" I stated. "Hi!" he said and kissed me. We exchange stares for a second before I cut it with a question "it's a Sunday. Where do you want to go?" He set his eyeballs down and breathes heavily before placing his eyes back at me "maybe we can just do grocery since our storage of food is getting empty then after that let's eat!" I nod.

☆☆☆☆
"Hakyeon-ah! Let's go." I shouted so he can hear me to the 2nd floor. While slightly fixing my hair, I heard footsteps running down the stairs. "Do I look good?" I turn around to see him wearing a denim pants and an over-sized color punch shirt which the front part tucks in under the pants with sneakers on. "You look great" he smiles and run to me, fixed my styled hair before pinching my cheeks "let's go" he grabbed my hand and lead the way.

After a few minutes of driving, we arrived at the grocery store. The usual Hakyeon who talks a lot, I just listen to whatever he is saying and giving short reactions from time to time. "Okay Taekwoonie, I want to make chicken curry maybe tonight. Is it okay?" "Of course. I'd love that" I responsed while holding the handle of the cart. While Hakyeon is busy picking drumsticks, I noticed a guy, not slightly far from us, staring at my boyfriend. I silently watch him as his eyes follows Hakyeon's movements. "Jung Taekwoon!" I suddenly shifted my eyes back to Hakyeon "what are you looking at? I'm calling for I don't know how many times. Are you okay?" He asked while holding a plastic bag which I suppose is filled up with chicken. I nod, "yeah, sorry. What were you saying?" instead of giving me an answer, he just shook his head and gave the plastic to the salesman "Weigh this please. Thank you." I looked at the direction of thw guy again but he is not there anymore. "Next is snacks!" Hakyeon exclaimed.

While Hakyeon is getting bundles of banana milk, I saw the same guy earlier, watching Hakyeon again. Getting pissed, I stand at Hakyeon's back and hug his waist, making sure that the guy is looking "Oh? Yes honey?" Hakyeon faced me while holding my face. I shook my head and pouted my lips, asking for a kiss which he immediately did. When I look to my right, I saw the guy rolls his eyes that made me smile.

After buying everything, we went outside and walked back to the car. While I am placing all the items at the back seat, I could hear girls giggling. I raised my head up and saw girls looking at Hakyeon while he also smiles at them. I harshly closed the backseat door that made a very loud sound to also get their attention. I walked to him and opened the door to let him in, hearing the girls calling him with the same exact words that I always hear "he's so handsome and sexy," "his skin is so beautiful" I looked at them and gave my Medusa-like stares "he is mine" I said before I entered my car and drive fastly.

During the car ride, Hakyeon was scrolling to his gallery. He showed me a picture of him wearing a black sleeveless shirt with a beach as his back drop "should I post this?" he asked. "Why?" I replied, "Just because, also I look great here" he laughs. I chuckled and nod "go ahead."

The whole time until we arrived at our house, he shows me pictures of him and asking if does he look great here and there and if should he post it or not. I sat beside him after placing all the grocery bags on the table, still Hakyeon's eyes are fixed on his phone. This time, he held my arm and showed me again another picture. An image of him wearing only tight trunks while his sun-kissed back facing the viewers. I closed my eyes , "no" I said. "Why? Don't I look sexy here?" he asked with his cute voice, but I could tell that he is disappointed. "Exactly" I looked at him. His brows met, showing confusion.

"I don't want you to post it because you are too sexy here. People will see it and I don't like how people look at you. Sometimes I feel like crazy, asking myself if will I be losing you because of that even if I know that you love me so much, I just can't help it. I mean it's not your fault that you are so damn beautiful and sexy but I still get jealous." he blinks for a second before bursting in laughter. "I was just showing this picture to you and you said a lot of things alreasy" he continues on laughing. "Because you keep showing pictures of you and asking if you should post it. You don't have to post everything, at least--" I paused and sighed "save a little bit just for me, just like that image" I said softly. "I'm just being protective to you and.." "possesive? Obssesive?" He continues, I turn my head away from him. I heard him laugh and sat on my lap, placing my hands on his hips "Don't worry, I'll refrain on showing too much skin publicly and I will just show every detail of my body only to you because this is only for you and for your eyes only" he winks. I laughed and cup his face to pull and placed his lips on mine, kissing him hungrily.