Practice Gone Wrong (Hyuk x Hongbin)

Just a very short update and not proofread. Italized  means it is the line from the script. Thank you!

****
Hongbin was scanning a bunch of papers when Hyuk entered their room. "Yes Bin?" Hyuk sat beside Hongbin who fixed the paper and handed it to Hyuk. "Help me to practice for my upcoming drama" Hongbin smiled at his boyfriend. "Okay" Hyuk smiled and scan the papers. "Where do we start?" Hongbin pointed on the scene he wants to practice. "Okay. You ready?" Hyuk asked and received a nod from Hongbin.

"Baby, I'm sorry. You know that I love you. Forgive me please" Hyuk started reading the script.

"No. I don't want to hear your lies anymore" Hyuk looked at his boyfriend. "Hongbin! I said I love you. I'm not lying!!" Hongbin got surprised on Hyuk's reaction. "What? No, Hyukkie. It's in the script." Hyuk then again realized and nod. "Okay continue"

"Please forgive me. I will not do it again anymore. I know I had sex with my secretary but I was only drunk. Please..."  "Oh my gosh! She had sex with her secretary? That's insane." Hyuk butt in again. "I know. Now let's continue, okay Hyuk?" He smiled.

"Not just with your secretary. You did it with our driver as well!" Hongbin got to his character and shouted that made Hyuk felt scared. "H-hongbin.." Hyuk distance himself from Hongbin "No, baby. I am just acting please don't cry." He hugged Hyuk to relax him. "Okay..." Hyuk looked at the sceipt again.

"I'm sorry please. I love you. Forgive me" Hyuk read the line again.

"Don't tell me that you love me after all the hurt you've caused me. I don't love you anymore. Let's break up." Hyuk once again burst into tears. He threw the script on their bed and stood up. "What?! I told you that I love you and I gave everything to you then you want to break up with me?? Fine! I hate you Lee Hongbin!!!" Hyuk shouted at him. "Wha--" Hongbin tried to defend himself but Hyuk slam the door and left Hongbin.

When the members heard the slamming of door, their heads snap on the side and saw Hyuk walking angrily. "Hyukkie, what happened?" N runs to his baby and hugged him. Then Hongbin got out of their room "Hyukkie listen to me please" Hyuk looked at him while still hugging N. "NO! You said you don't love me anymore!" The members got shocked. "What's wrong?" Ravi asked and patted Hongbin's back. "We were just prac--"

"He said he don't love me anymore and wants to break up with me. He even said I had sex with our driver" Hyuk hugged N tighter. "WHAT?!?!?!" the members said in sync. Hyuk looked at N "he also told me that I am not manly enough" he said quietly. N glared at Hongbin "look what you did to my baby Hongbin! I'll punish you." N then trying to calm Hyuk "you're still  the cutest manly I know. Don't cry now" N comforts Hyuk.

"Really. What happened?" Ravi asked Hongbin again. He showed the script to Ravi and they finally understood what happened. Hongbin only chuckled and face palmed himself. Oh what would I do with my boyfriend.  He thought while smiling.