Lover (Hakyeon x Reader)

The sun is setting, and you and Hakyeon are sitting side by side, as your head's reasting on the left side of his chest while your legs are curl up to the side. His left hand's on your waist and the right is holding your hand, calmly stroking it.

The movie is playing before you but you both know you don't really watching. Hakyeon looks at you from time to time, caress your waist skin with his thumb, and gives sweet kisses on the back of your hand or on your head. You feel delighted with every look and every touch he gives you.

Can we always be this close, forever and ever? Please stay the way you are.

~

You secretly went to VIXX's fansign event. Public knows about your relationship with him, but everyone showed their support to the both of you, and you are thankful for that of course. Not a lot of fans accept their idols to be in a relationship. Either they leave hurtful comments to them or worse leave the fandom. Good thing, Starlights are not like that. They showed support by commenting how look good the both of you whenever Hakyeon posts a photo of the both of you, or just a simple  picture of you. Also by sometimes asking Hakyeon about you. You can feel it anyway.

You wore something that can mask almost your identity and sat at the back between two fangirl as to not get a little suspicion.

As VIXX entertains their fans by telling stories about each other or mostly like teasing each other, playing some games, and showing few talents, you cannot hide the jealousy inside you. When Hakyeon decided to dance different girl group dances, you can hear these girls' giggles and see their hearteyes - only if it is possible. Everyone admires your man. Everyone watches him. Everyone probably wants to be in your place. Even if you were together for three years, you still cannot afford the thought of losing him. You don't want to be away from him forever.

I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you. I've loved you three summers now, honey, and I want them all.

~

Hakyeon rented a house for your short vacation somewhere in Busan. It's nothing special, actually. There's no occassion at all. He just want to make up for the days he was not able to see you due to hectic schedules. He became much busier with variety shows guesting, radio shows, and some VIXX stuff. And you never get mad at him, you fully understand his duties.

He prepared a dinner for the both of you. You were slightly unsure with his cooking, but to your surprise, it turned out really well. You both tell stories in the middle of eating the food on your plate. Laughing here, laughing there. You crack sometimes at his stupid remarks.

"Why did the ketchup blush? She saw the salad dressing."

You burst out laughing the first time he told you one of his saved dirty jokes. He was actually never like this, but not a new side of him either. You both are mature enough to handle this kind of conversation and so you don't feel awkward having this kind of topic.

Moments later, Hakyeon guided you at the center of the dining room. Placing your hands around his neck, pulling you closer as he rested his arms around your waist. Your bodies faintly sway side by side. Hakyeon looks at you with admiration.

"Stop looking at me like that.."

"Why? Does your heart skip a beat?" You playfully hit the back of his head as both of you chuckled.

"Rather than my heart skipped a beat, your stare makes me go insane. You make me forget how to breathe."

"I prefer that." 

He leans his forehead to yours, closing your eyes. You felt his grip on your waist became tighter. You felt his body on yours now. You placed your head on his shoulder as you still rock your bodies side to side.

"I wanna stay like this forever. I wanna be with you forever and ever." You confessed. Just the thought of spending the rest of your life with him makes you cry of happiness. The feeling is very overwhelming yet satisfying.

As he practically hugs you tighter, he left a kiss on your head.

"Through the darkness, you are my light. You are the light that guides me to the right path, and for me not to get lost. You're the light that I will continue to follow even if my knees get sore from walking. I will follow you wherever you go and stay close under you. Our fans may be our Starlight,

but you are my moonlight."

~~~

Just a little obsess on Taylor's new song and it keeps on playing in my head. This is actually a mixture of Lover and Ariana Grande's Moonlight. ❤