When I was 14

So hello! This is not an update but I feel like sharing it to people because my sister (being a bitch) does not want to listen to any kpop group anymore even if I am trying my best to introduce VIXX to her.

So anyway, from the title of this segment I was 14 when I first met the love of my life, Jung Taekwoon, just kidding hahahaha but seriously it was the first time I saw his face in the MV 'Hyde'. My memory is quite good (except if the genre is school related 😂😂 half truth half lie) my sister and I were scrolling through the channels on our TV and we stopped on Channel V,  I am not sure if some of you know it. But whatever, we stopped there and Hyde was playing. I didn't know VIXX exists back then and so I thought they are other group like 100% (I dont know if that group even exist tho hahahaha) and then here's the best part. THE MV SHOWED LEO'S PART AND OMG OMG OKAY WAIT BEFORE THAT WHEN I SAW HIM, MY SISTER SAID "I think that's Leo. My friend likes him (I only translated that hehe)" AND OKAY BACK TO THE MOMENT I SAW HIM, I CLEARY REMEMBER THAT I SAID TO MYSELF THAT "SHT HE'S HOT" BECAUSE I FIND SOME MEN WITH EITHER BEARD OR LONG HAIR HOT AND JUNG TAEK FREAKIN WOON IS PART OF THAT "SOME MEN" BECAUSE HE IS INDEED HOT IN THAT MV. However, I was not even interested before because I am too busy fangirling over Super Junior (still love them tho of course forevs). But then, on the same year, I met a guy. This is kinda hard to explain but he is roleplaying Leo on Facebook. And I already forgot who tf 'Leo' is. So anyway, one time he asked me if I know Leo and I said no since the picture of Leo he used is not long hair anymore. Then I searched him on google and it turns out to be him. The same person I found hot. So I said to him I already know him but I just did not recognize him with short hair. So years passed (only 3 years hahah), I am dating that guy but I started fangirling over VIXX that time becausw of Shangri-La. LIKE THAT MV IS SOOOOOO MUCH. SO MUCH THAT I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE WHAT I FELT. So anyway, because of that I started watching their previous MVs. But the song that I love the most is 'Fantasy'. I love it so so so much. From the over all song to the choreo, to the MV, until to them. Haha just love all of 'em. I even watched almost all their guestings and mydol and VIXX TV,MTV DIARY, ONE FINE DAY, AND MANY MOOOORE.

OKAY TO WRAP THIS UP, I AM STILL IN LOVE WITH JUNG TAEKWOON. I JUST DONT LOVE HIM AS AN IDOL OR A MEMBER OF VIXX OR WHATEVER, BUT I LOVE HIM AS A GUY. LIKE HOW WE FEEL TO OUR HIGH SCHOOL CRUSH TYPE HAHAHA JUST LIKE THAT. Just a little difference of how I feel for Leo and to my ultimate bias, Donghae, is I love Donghae as an idol not to the point I wanted to date him and that is the opposite for Leo. I literally cried when there's a rumor of him dating 'this' fan 😢😢 (I hope my boyfriend won't find this hahahah I still love my boyfriend of course so much).

Lastly, since I am so blind to my love for Leo, I might write Member x Reader as well haha since I am having a hard time pairing VIXX members up. So yeah! Again, sorry for this is not an update.

PS: I wanna know abt urs as well so put it in the comment box ㅋㅋㅋ ♡