Future Lover (Hakyeon x Hongbin)

Hakyeon's POV

"Okay, get one and pass." The teacher distributed our paper with answers from our quiz earlier. When the papers landed on me, Hongbin's paper is right in front of me. Good things happen today~

I took his paper and passed the other papers to the person beside me. I scream internally as I stare at his paper. Hongbin may not be my first crush, but he is the longest person I like.

Very handsome, smart, sporty, and well-mannered. He is someone people really look up to.

"Does everyone has a paper to check? Make sure you're holding one paper." Once everyone's settled, the teacher project the answers from her laptop. "Okay. Use different pen color to check and do not forget to write corrected by. Make sure you do it properly, unless you're going to get a minus, understand?" We all nod before checking the paper.

A crazy thought popped in my head as I write "Corrected by: Your Future Lover" on Hongbin's paper. I write the words beautifully as a smile paste on my face, not forgetting a heart at the end.

I check his paper happily as I secretly glance at him whenever he get the answers right. Nothing surprise. He always ranks first anyway. Once I'm done, I wrote his score on the upper right corner which he got 46/50. He never fail to impress me.

"If you're done, return the paper to the owner." My heart beats nervously from what she said. R-return t-to the... owner..? How will I do that? Then he will know! I run my hands on my face as I wipe some sweats.

"Sunghyo-ah, they said to pass this to Hongbin." I said to my seatmate, acting as if I was not the one who checked his paper. Good thing, my seatmate was so focused looking at her paper and just pass it to somebody else. Sanghyuk pats my shoulder and passed my paper to me. I thanked him before glancing at Hongbin again and back to my paper again.

"Miss Park! Someone mischecked my paper." I heard Hongbin said. I looked at him with wide eyes as he waves his paper. "Come here." our teacher said. Hongbin walked and approached our teacher. "My score is supposedly 47  but this person wrote only 46." I looked at him confused. I double checked his paper and he really got 46!

"Who checked Hongbin-ssi's paper?" I looked to my surroundings as no one speaks up. "Class-2! I will give you all minus points if no one admits now."

"Come on! Just admit it!" Wonshik spoke. I hesitantly raised my right hand. "Yes, Hakyeonnie?" the teacher turn her attention at me.

"I... checked his... p-paper.." I quietly said which is unusual. "But he really got 46. I re-count his paper before I wrote it." I said in my defense. "I know." Hongbin intervene. I looked at him while my brows stitch together.

"I just want to know who my future lover is. Sorry for causing a scene." Hongbin laughs before showing his wide smile.  The class fell silent as I faced the window, avoiding everyone's gazes. A little after, Sunghyo taps me and handed me a folded paper. I unfolded the paper and I can feel my face heats up from the words written on the paper.

Hi, my future lover! Wanna go out tomorrow after class? ♡ 

-HB

I looked at Hongbin and he winked at me before showing his wide smile again. Oh, Lord!